Qubool Hai

Ayan-Zoya, will it happen?

kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

(It's a long post and may not even make any sense to some of you , but those who are interested in the subject, please bear with me and read.)

Ever since QH started, there is so much speculation going regarding whether the relationship between the three main leads would turn out to be a triangle of love OR not. And almost all of the faithful QH viewers have accepted the Asad- Zoya Jodi and every time some misunderstanding happens, there is so much fear and apprehension going. Some wondering if Ayan now will enter the picture and some fearing that Asad's rude behavior will push Zoya towards Ayaan etc' but will this really happen? There are various reasons why I don't believe that an Ayan-Zoya relationship, especially marriage is going to happen, unless the CV's bring a dramatic new twist to the story.

First,
let me start with the hints given by the Cv's in the beginning of the serial and when they started unfolding the story and introduced each character.

In the first episode, Zoya was introduced with the Shayari " jo chahat hai, usko pane ki taaqat dena, Jo kismat hai, use Qubool karne ki himmat dena." And then narrator says, let's see where Zoya's Kismat takes her.

What is Zoya's chahat in this ?  It could be translated as her lifelong goal of finding her roots or it could be her future and the love of her life. Or it could be both. But I think it translates more in terms of her love and her future. Translating this way, who is going to be her Chahat? If we consider Ayaan as her Chahat, the Shayari doesn't make any sense. Because Ayaan would definitely easily fall in love with Zoya and Ayaan ko pane keliye Zoya ko taaqat ki koi zaroorat nahin he.(and so Ayaan cannot be her Chahat). Now the second part of it, "jo kismet he'.", somewhat fits Ayaan. Because if Ayaan and Zoya marries,by then Zoya would most probably be in love with Asad and to lead a life with Ayaan and accept Ayaan as her Kismat will require Himmat.

But I cannot see this situation arising for two reasons. First Zoya's Chahat and her Kismat cannot ultimately be two separate things. And second, Zoya's Kismat has till now always landed her with Asad, and I don't see it changing for at least a long time to come.( will explain later).

Now if we consider Asad as both Zoya's Chahat and her Kismat, the shayari makes complete sense. Because as obvious to all of us, Asad is not going to be an easy person for Zoya to handle, and if she falls in love with him, it will require Taaqat in order to stick to the relationship and Taaqat to make Asad bend, believe in love and change for good. And at the same time, it will also require Himmat to accept that Asad, who is such a complicated and difficult man, is actually her Kismat and her future.

Now, another similar Shayari was said when Asad was introduced first time.. . " Allah use apni Chahat pehchan ne ki nasal de aur use qubool karne ki Taaqat de".

Asad was introduced just after the scene where Zoya ran away and Zoya's Jeeju hugs her Aapi and tells that, the mistake was theirs because they were forcing Zoya into a relationship for which she was not ready.

And the Shayari began just after Anwar said that and in the initial part of the Shayari(when its narration started), the camera was still focused on Anwar and Zeenat and it looked like it was Anwar reciting that Shayari for Zoya and then Asad was shown.(was it an editing mistake? I don't think that they would make such an editing mistake in the first episode itself.) So it wasn't just a simple introduction Shayari to Asad. It was shown as if Asad is zoya's Chahat(with whom she is going to meet and fall in love with) and Zoya is Asad's Chahat, who Asad also needs to recognize and accept.

The only hint which indicated that something May happen between Ayaan and Zoya was when Ayaan said that someone is made somewhere for him and will be waiting for him( said just after he flirted with a girl and his convo with Humaira) and next instant they show Zoya sitting as a Dulhan.

But I feel this indicates a one sided love from Ayaan and his wish and the belief that he is going to have in future when he meets  Zoya again that she is the one for him.But this is a false belief.

And after this, in the second episode, in the Darga, Asad saw Zoya first and got enchanted with her. Ayaan came later and saw her and liked her. And then Ayaan started searching for Zoya but Asad didn't. Still it was Asad who almost hit her with his car and met her while Ayaan was still searching for her and Asad's and Zoya's destiny collided from then on. Yes later Ayaan and Zoya met few times but it was just some random meetings without any meaning to it where as Asad and Zoya's each meeting had a foreshadowing and a meaning to it. May be I am just romanticizing what was shown but I believe that there is a reason why each scene is shown the way it is and there are clues that the creative's leave unless they just want to play with the feelings of the audience.

And finally Zoya landed in Asad's house. Destiny brought her there and this was shown in the 8th   episode or 9th episode of the story. Because of the description given on Zee website, some are saying that they changed the story line because of public demand. But how can they change the story so fast in the 8th episode itself. They didn't change it. Zoya was meant to come and stay in Asad's house from the very beginning.

And now, even if they are not head over heels in love with each other, so much has happened between Asad and Zoya and they already have a relationship. A relationship which I believe is progressing. Whereas, Ayaan and Zoya has not even met for a longtime. And now Asad( after he subjected Zoya to the worst possible behavior he is capable of) has told Zoya that she can stay in his house for as long as possible. And Zoya has forgiven him and understands him. I really like the way she said "just like this coffee- dark and bitter" with an impish grin and drank that coffee. It indicates that she understands his dark side and his bitterness and is even ready to 'drink' that.

Now, when things are standing this way, what situation would cause Zoya to leave Asad's house? Even if Asad behaves rudely to Zoya again, I don't think she will leave his house because she has started to understand him and at a deeper level she even accepts him. And Asad, will he tell her to leave again after telling her that she can stay there for as long as she wants? I don't see that happening.

So the only way Zoya would meet Ayaan and may be get married to him is if a major twist comes related to Raziya's Raaz. But then I don't see this happening also in the near future. Because I feel that they are not going to reveal everything about this Raaz so soon. This raaz itself has so many layers to it and I feel Zoya's connection to it will be revealed much later only. So, for a long time to come I see no reason for Zoya leaving Asad's house as well

So the conclusion I can arrive is that Zoya and Asad will fall in love and may be they might even get married before that. And Ayaan may fall in love with Zoya when he finally meets her but it will be a one sided thing and perhaps the heart break it causes him would be the catalyst for Ayaan to turn towards Humaira and realize her love and their story to start.

update: in view of the current twists and turns in our story, felt like updating this post.. Update as .. Ayaan and Zoya will it happen part 2

Edited by kaussar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was reading surbhi jyoti's profile on web and that site wrote whole different story of qubool hai
"asad and ayan both will love zoya,but will not be interested in any one of them.asad and zoya are completely different from each other as asad is cleanliness freak and zoya likes to mess up.asad will say 3 times talak to zoya for messying up things and ayan will be a flirt so zoya will say 3 times talak to ayan"
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Kriti--

nice post

Thanks.😛
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice analysis! I really enjoyed it!

Only 4 Lions shows can have you thinking this much about the stories and the characters! They are pretty good at gripping the audience, especially at the start, and then making you care so much for the characters that you end up watching the show just for them! Even if the story is not going the way you want!

I also believe that Asad and Zoya are meant for each other and Ayaan may come in the picture and have feelings for Zoya but she will be in love with Asad! I think any relationship that Ayaan has with Zoya will be the catalyst to his eventual relationship with Humeira! I believe she sincerely loves him, and she will end up getting him at the end! I sure hope so!

As for ASYA, they are meant to be! Chaahat and Kismat together!
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: trisha17

i was reading surbhi jyoti's profile on web and that site wrote whole different story of qubool hai

"asad and ayan both will love zoya,but will not be interested in any one of them.asad and zoya are completely different from each other as asad is cleanliness freak and zoya likes to mess up.asad will say 3 times talak to zoya for messying up things and ayan will be a flirt so zoya will say 3 times talak to ayan"

Hey this sounds too much like a made up thing isn't it?.. Zoya will not love any of them? then what will happen to her? is it going to be a Devdas kind of story and some other man will be introduced to whom she ultimately gets married to a third time?
or this is someones idea of humour hehe..😳
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nithiya95

Nice post

thanks. glad you managed to read the long thing.😛
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Very nice analysis! I really enjoyed it!

Only 4 Lions shows can have you thinking this much about the stories and the characters! They are pretty good at gripping the audience, especially at the start, and then making you care so much for the characters that you end up watching the show just for them! Even if the story is not going the way you want!

I also believe that Asad and Zoya are meant for each other and Ayaan may come in the picture and have feelings for Zoya but she will be in love with Asad! I think any relationship that Ayaan has with Zoya will be the catalyst to his eventual relationship with Humeira! I believe she sincerely loves him, and she will end up getting him at the end! I sure hope so!

As for ASYA, they are meant to be! Chaahat and Kismat together!

Thanks.😃 . i have not seen any 4lions shows before but i am hooked to Qh since it started. So far it has not disappointed me and i like all the characters including Ayaan and Humaira.
And yea i also feel that Ayaan- Humaira has so much potential and even a love story between them would be quite heart touching if handled properly.. And i believe they have laid the foundation for it by Ayaan's constant flirting with her without realizing her feelings and her selfless love towards him.. lets see how it progresses.😛
sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know dat at the end asad and zoya will come together.. but... ayan and zoya relationship will act as a catalyst for both ayan humera relationship and asad zoya relationship.. asad will feel jealous and will realize dat he loves zoya.. zoya will also be in love with him and ayaan will realize wat is called true love and will also fall for humera.. i think ayyan will only be infatuated towards zoya.. dat may not be love..
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
NICE POST...ENJOYED READING IT.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What an amazing analysis!!!