Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

||Suhasheel AT#2|| Suhasi-Jaisheel-The Cute Couple (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 150

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Visha_Dhami

im indebted to u forever... thnx a ton for the video..
ur the heartbeat of this forum.. always being the first one to give us news, tweets, videos..
thnx for evrthing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Suhasheel AT#2|| Suhasi-Jaisheel-The Cute Couple (Page 24)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..neelanjana

IF-Dazzler

..neelanjana

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_R

Suhasi's dhak dhak moves!

Guess who is the Dhak Dhak Girl of Nach Baliye-5? It's none other than the very charming Suhasi Dhami.

The talented actress gave an outstanding performance with her better half Jaysheel on the very famous Madhuri Dixit Nene song, Dhak Dhak.

Saroj Khan who had then choreographed the song was extremely delighted to watch this sizzling performance by the couple. The ace chorographer, who came on Nach Baliye-5 for the Bollywood couple performance special and in place of Shilpa because of her son's illness, was so happy with it that she came on stage and gave Suhasi Dhami and Jaysheel the famous hundred rupees note.

When contacted, Suhasi said, "I am really lucky that I got a chance to give this performance just before the lady who made stunning Madhuri dance to this song. I am a little more than thrilled. I will always keep the hundred rupee note that she gave us. It's the biggest prize of appreciation for me."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Suhasis-dhak-dhak-moves/articleshow/18484685.cms?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tweets

Wow..Gr8 news Big smile

wow...Big smile
great..
tfs..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4nasco

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
@nasco : No big thing. I am always excited about them and i want to share the same excitement with all of you Big smile

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nascorahmona_pakswe

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

@nasco : No big thing. I am always excited about them and i want to share the same excitement with all of you Big smile

Big smile  ... Happy valenines day Embarrassed

thnx for the video Big smile

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Omg suhasi is going to rock as madhuri in dhak dhak and already getting applause's can't wait to see it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Tom n Jerry always rock..

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Jaisheel Dhami@jaisheeldhami
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY guys ...have a gr8 dinning wining loving day ...love all..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.