dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome...just pray RK & Madhu are togather
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Manonids

I could not sleep but finished The Nagas finally in a single day πŸ˜†...A great achievement for me considering how much I am distracted with this trackπŸ˜†

its hell cold here man, so i have been drowning in teas and my casesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was bored so thought I shall make my presence felt againπŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†Shahi ...Drashti always tweet like this only ...she likes sleeping ...but hectic schedules take toll over her and she just add pun to her tweets ...sob sob ..πŸ˜† but fans make different opinion ...some say ...she is getting married πŸ˜†...she is unprofessional πŸ˜†...bla bla πŸ˜†...who knows the real picture!! ...So relax ...I am glad that she doesnt tweet nonsense at least like many other actors who seem to be sleeping on tweeter ...πŸ˜†

PS: No offence to any actor ...I am saying in general πŸ˜† ( I hope its not worthy reporting)
[/QUOTE]

ya I saw having problems with her tweets too. But that is why we love her. She is like any normal girl.

Don't we complain when we are overworked?? Tweets are to get related to fans and she tweets things which fans can also relate.

Or should she praise herself in all her tweets??

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

well now even i support u in this even i think tht RK characetr shd be dead  bcos no justificatyion will go down well with fans and they shd get some other actor like they did for annadi in BV bcos without love story the show wont work just on basis of heroine track they need some hero na for Mb so shd get someone else.πŸ˜†

LOL! Be careful people will create mids and ask you to die like they did with me! πŸ˜† I do not see any justifications! He could have been like look I never loved you, it was all for revenge, but I feel bad anout it, but I still cant bring myself to love you hence bye! But Nope/instead he humiliated and taunted her! So obvz VD will still be in the show, but I want him in another character! RK is dead for me, cannot sympathise with him anymore!
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

its hell cold here man, so i have been drowning in teas and my casesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was bored so thought I shall make my presence felt againπŸ˜†

Oh ...This forum has been on fire ...all credit goes to the  TWIST πŸ˜†...you can get ample heat from the forum itself  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Did you guys read, fanatics asked me to go and die, because I said I wanted RK deadπŸ˜†wonder whatsome people have to say about this? Oh yeah sorry I forgot on DP members are the rude bashers on this forum! others have more senseπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

</div><div>

But I also posted that i want Madhubala to die .. No lubb for her ... 😭

Look at the irony . The same people will tell you not to take fiction seriously. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

In order to stay sane , Iv stopped posting on and even visiting MF ..! And there was a time when I only wanted to post in MF because I didn't want to be a part of any one particular thread .
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

πŸ˜†Shahi ...Drashti always tweet like this only ...she likes sleeping ...but hectic schedules take toll over her and she just add pun to her tweets ...sob sob ..πŸ˜† but fans make different opinion ...some say ...she is getting married πŸ˜†...she is unprofessional πŸ˜†...bla bla πŸ˜†...who knows the real picture!! ...So relax ...I am glad that she doesnt tweet nonsense at least like many other actors who seem to be sleeping on tweeter ...πŸ˜†

PS: No offence to any actor ...I am saying in general πŸ˜† ( I hope its not worthy reporting)

ya I saw having problems with her tweets too. But that is why we love her. She is like any normal girl.

Don't we complain when we are overworked?? Tweets are to get related to fans and she tweets things which fans can also relate.

Or should she praise herself in all her tweets??

[/QUOTE]
@Nids first, even you hellos are worth reporting hereπŸ˜†

@Shahi, actors aint meant to have feelings nah! thats why! even if she praises herself in her tweets she will be bashed! bechari! thats what happens when one is a womanπŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

LOL! Be careful people will create mids and ask you to die like they did with me! πŸ˜† I do not see any justifications! He could have been like look I never loved you, it was all for revenge, but I feel bad anout it, but I still cant bring myself to love you hence bye! But Nope/instead he humiliated and taunted her! So obvz VD will still be in the show, but I want him in another character! RK is dead for me, cannot sympathise with him anymore!

I wonder what bomb will be dropped after 2 weeks πŸ€” which will wash off RK's hands from his misdeeds πŸ˜‘🀒...I am not so looking forward to it πŸ₯±
Congratulations for the new thread & hello!   πŸ€—
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]jules tht is Y im saying tht they shd get some other hero bcos when RK will not be accepted and his characetr is dead  so  rishbala is also not be  posible so they can get someone else na.