Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

India-Forums

Fanpages

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I wonder why people even less than 5 fingers of g hand only comment on AD and SD fanpages. I know u people might not be having trust on these ratings , even i don't believe these ranks but whenever i open the fanpage and see red arrowmark beside the names and even in the show rank, i feel bad. I hate that red mark so i do everything to make it remain green always. Please friends it takes a few seconds to make a short comment, then why not to do. Atleast let me comment there and for that firstly one has to make comment on the fanpages because i am not allowed to make continuos comments...please people do help me. I am the show and forum lover...please.

amud Goldie
amud
amud

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
sona thanks for reminding dr sis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.S

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
u always do it yaar...i know it...thanks for being with me 
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
No comments ?
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I've already commented on their profile yesterday. Need to wait for 24 hours for me to post my next comments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.S

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index