Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
part 2
nice...
OMG this Samira is really so cheap and disgusting...
and if Maan falls for her then hes the most biggest fool on Earth...
if he allows her in his life then he can consider it destroyed...
cont soon dear...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

sameera such a b**** yaar...hope maan dnt fall for her trick...pls cont soon..

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

Maan is a fool that is why he has a name is---man with double A...

Sameera...😡...

how will our Geet meet her dream boy...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

🤣i absolutely agree... Geet will make who ever she meets her dream boy yaar... she has no options... you'll know more soon.. wait for 2 more updates...
thank you for the comment
ar_art thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 2
nice...
OMG this Samira is really so cheap and disgusting...
and if Maan falls for her then hes the most biggest fool on Earth...
if he allows her in his life then he can consider it destroyed...
cont soon dear...

she is gonna be route cause of all prob now on...
thankyou for the comments yaar
ar_art thumbnail
Originally posted by: yappingduck

samira seems to be as good as a bitch...hope its not too late for maan to realise her true colors...is dev the guy geet would get married to...looking forward for the next chatpata update

no yaar... dev will become bali ka bakra soon... just 2 more updates... for Geet to become unlucky girl in true sense...
ar_art thumbnail

Hi thank you for your comments guys… this is the part 3 now….

Recap: Samira trying to come closer to Maan… Geet's Darji wants to get her married

Geet sat down with her taiji as Raji was in school.  It was for lunch. 

Badi ma… mujhe ab shadi nahi karni…..she said in a soft voice…

Puttar…. Darji ke age humari nahi chalti…. Tum to jante ho na? Replied Taiji sadly

Par… mujhe private me 12 likhna hai badi ma… me age padna chahti hun…

Hmmm pagal math ban Geetu…. Chup chap man ja nahi tho zabardasti kahi par teri shadi karvadenge….

Par….

Bas Geet…. Age ek shabd nahi… tere bade papa arahe hai…. Saying she got up washed her plate and left the kitchen… Geet kept staring at the half eaten roti on her plate… she knew this was her destiny but still hoped her dream of studying will come true….

Maan sent off the doctor and came to the room to check on Samira… he saw her lying lifeless.  He really felt bad for her... he couldn't even think of what would have happened if he was not there…. He shuddered at the mere thought of this…. He slowly when near her and placed his hand on her forehead.  Suddenly Samira got up and started screaming…

Pls mujhe chod do….. she screamed…. Maan got scared… he tried to calm her down…. But she stood up and moved from the bed, in that movement her skirt tore and slid down her legs… she tried catching hold of it but was not possible…. She cried even more as she sat down holding her knees closer to her chest… Maan went closer to pacify her but she kept on moving backward crying leave me…. Maan was now really pissed off… this girl was not even listening to him… he moved closer and pulled her up by her shoulders… Samira tried pushing him and he held on tightly.  In this pushing pulling Samira pushed him more and her shirt tore of near her shoulder where he held her… she screamed more and fainted…… Maan picked her up and placed her on the bed…. He then called a maid to change her clothes…. He went out thinking of what he was gonna do…..

Samira waited for him to move out and then breathed a sigh of relief… ah… that was really Oscar award performance she thought congratulating herself….. She lay back on the pillow when she heard foot steps.  It was some lady, who slowly changed her clothes… she mentally cursed Maan for not doing it himself… but then she knew this would take some time….

TRING…. TRING….. The phone rang

Hello? Asked Maan

Bhai.. its me… said a voice

Dev… how are you….? Maan asked as a smile flashed on his face

I'm doing great bhai…. I called to tell you that the work is done here and I'll be back tomorrow….

That is good news Dev... Dadi had missed you a lot… will send the car for you…

Bhai wont you come? I'm coming after almost 6 months……

Hmmm I'll see you at home… I have an important work….

Sure bhai… bye...saying he cut the call…..

Maan kept the phone in his pocket and moved towards the room.  He wanted to be sure Samira was fine.  He entered the room to find her dressed and in her senses….. When she saw him, she was shocked….

Look... I need to go home she started mourning…

Shut up Maan yelled… listen to me…. I did not kidnap you or do anything to you…. He said in a soft but stern voice…. You are doing fine… I saw you faint in the road and bought you here… this is my house… you are safe here… he said in one go… never in his life had he been compelled to talk like this…. He hated to have to explain himself…. He saw Samira stare at him and then bursted into tears again… he felt sorry for her… he moved closer and sat beside her… and then started caressing her head…

Now what would I do??? She started crying softly… my parents… what would they say…? They might think…sniff... sniff that something has happened to me….. they would disown me… she cried… look at my clothes she cried looking at herself… they would ask me where mine are… I don't know what to do…. She started crying again….

You don't need to worry abt all these things….nothing like that is gonna happen…. He said taking out his phone….

No no… what are you doing… she said as she stood up… she was worried…. Maan shouldn't call her parents now… all her plans will drown in the gutter…..

What?? He asked her with a hit of amusement in his voice….I was just calling the driver to get you home safely… he said and continued to make the call.

Samira knew this was over for the day… she knew Maan would come and talk to her the next time he sees her… so she got up and tried to move out of the bed when she purposely slipped…. Maan caught her and made her sit on the bed

Are you sure you would be ok to go home? He asked her

Yes… I need to go home… I cannot have my parents worry over me…. She said.  Maan then led her out of the house and made her sit inside the car…. He ordered the driver to take her home and he came back… he then jogged back to his room and lay down on the bed….. closing his eyes are remembering Samira… he was proud of her.  He thought her to be very family oriented… and that is the kind of girl he wanted for himself… he thought he would pay a visit to her house tomorrow… thinking he closed his eyes to get some sleep….

Samira reached home and as usual no one was there… she knew that Maan was somewhat impressed by her… now she had to do something where he would marry her…. As of now she knew Maan was not the kind who could be easily seduced… so she would take the next available option….. and she knew exactly what…

It was 8 in the morning and as usual Maan stood in the place where he had been for the past few months… it was nearly 10 after 8 and still Samira had not yet come… he waited for another 10 more minutes and left from the college… this happened for the next 3 days…. The fourth day, Maan saw Samira being dropped by a guy…. He was furious….. he couldn't control his rage.  He followed Samira into the capus and pulled her into an empty class room….

Maan….??? What are you doing?? Asked Samira shocked

Who the b***y hell was he? He growled…

Wh…what? Wwhhooo? She asked confused

That guy who dropped you?????

He is the guy who my parents have decided to get me married…. She answered

WHAT? When did this happen?

2 days before when I told them abt the incident, they got upset and planned my wedding after 4 months…..

How??? I mean… do you love him?

Maan.. I belong to a middle class family… and being here, girls don't make decisions on their marriage…. Its their parents, and I trust them. She said confidently….

W*F just give me the damn answer for my question… he yelled

Maan pls you will attract attention…. She said looking scared…..

Then just cut your middle class crap and spit it out…. Do you love him….

No… but I know I'll love him after marriage…… she replied

Forget it… you will not marry anyone but me… he said grabbing her by her shoulder and pulling her closer to him…

Maan pls… stop… she cried… but Maan just pushed her and walked out of the class, college into the car and drove off…. If he would have turned he would have seen Samira smirking at her victory…….

Samira, what ever she is doing is just acting…. And maan is attracted to her…..This was the next one… hope you liked it… do comment and like

lehr thumbnail
omg me first
i hate this samira a lot 😡😡😡😡
hope maan aur sam ki marriage na ho
when will maneet meet dear
continue soon

preeti.1 thumbnail
i hope maan sam k trap me na fase ...
ar_art thumbnail
Originally posted by: lehr

omg me first

i hate this samira a lot 😡
hope maan aur sam ki marriage na ho
when will maneet meet dear
continue soon

maan and Geet's meeting next update yaar... technically... and for Samira... dont worry.. i think you shd be worried abt Dev more😆 bali ka bakra...
Downhill thumbnail
can i kill that bitch samira...bloody she thinks she has given an oscar performance...hope her nautanki plans gets revealed before maan gets trapped...and even if he doesnt, he surely will become one bitter man after being fooled by her...geet, feeling sorry for her😭