Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riaz_925

Haha soo truee all would look good with her but ever since his and her little scene in MJHT back in the days I've always wanted to see them together! Plus he isn't in any show atm and neither is she soo I'm wishing soo bad they get a show together!

well after seeing the amount of VMs on them even i am pretty partial to seeing them. 😳But i read that Karan gave an interview within the last month that said right now he is not interested in small screen acting and prefers hosting and trying out b'wood if possible..
i dunno but some1 posted this in the forum, and was crying over it...πŸ˜•

anyway aahh i am also so confused whom she will look best with!πŸ˜† cz this girl simply manages to create chemistry with everyone and i dunno she makes any decent actor look good just by being in the same frame!😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is Sanaya going to come in the dancing show Zara Nachke Dikha?
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She's rockstar 

after watching isqh wala love.

OMG she superb in it with new and fresh attire of her 

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for her next project!
chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

well after seeing the amount of VMs on them even i am pretty partial to seeing them. 😳But i read that Karan gave an interview within the last month that said right now he is not interested in small screen acting and prefers hosting and trying out b'wood if possible..

anyway aahh i am also so confused whom she will look best with!πŸ˜† cz this girl simply manages to create chemistry with everyone and i dunno she makes any decent actor look good just by being in the same frame!😳

They will look cute together.
@bold Even i read that interview
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Indian TV needs to start coming up with Television movies atleast like Hollywood would love to see San in a TV movie. 
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

Damn really?! Well that goes out the window! Maybe they can host something together then πŸ˜‰
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I want to see Sanaya in content like a small town girl becoming a big star and later on faces downfall in her career a heroine/ Fashion type story. I hope Indian tv make something like those soon and cast Sanaya as the lead.

I have to agree with this πŸ‘πŸΌ Fashion is one of my favourite movies, And i wouldn't mind seeing a remake of it as a tv serial, with Sanz as the lead coz I know only she can do justice to such a role As Priyanka's character Meghna! I seriously would love to see her in this kind of role ❀️ 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Check this out pretty pls.. spent ages on this!!😳

Ishq Wala love HD Snap loadz + pick fav scene game 
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: riaz_925

Damn really?! Well that goes out the window! Maybe they can host something together then πŸ˜‰

yes i  too herd it  but then you never know, 

@sunara  agree all she needs is to sign a show  other things will fall into places