Page 4 Page 4

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Aman is a good actor...looking forward for some interesting sequences.

Lekin what happened to the lady lawyer nanu recommended?Confused 

Whatever it is...I want the entire family to be involved...I cant take Ahujas aloneLOL
@Red.. Same here..Embarrassed

Why this hate for Ahujas? Ouch

its not hating Ahujas...but i just find them not that capable/effective for solving problems on their own...when other family members join in...it becomes interesting and effective. 

Jeet becomes hyper when he is on his own, Pinky keeps crying. Raavi is good and determined. 

But when Lucky, Sweety and Nanu joins them, the balance is perfect.

I agree...don't like watching Pinky at all in these kind of situations, I'm not condemning her acting or the emotions because its only natural but NOT interesting for the viewersWink..but this time Jeet is not being hyper and has been showing a lot of courage Thumbs Up...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Aman to enter Parvarish (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyvrits

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Aman is a good actor...looking forward for some interesting sequences.

Lekin what happened to the lady lawyer nanu recommended?Confused 

Whatever it is...I want the entire family to be involved...I cant take Ahujas aloneLOL
@Red.. Same here..Embarrassed

Why this hate for Ahujas? Ouch

its not hating Ahujas...but i just find them not that capable/effective for solving problems on their own...when other family members join in...it becomes interesting and effective. 

Jeet becomes hyper when he is on his own, Pinky keeps crying. Raavi is good and determined. 

But when Lucky, Sweety and Nanu joins them, the balance is perfect.

I agree...don't like watching Pinky at all in these kind of situations, I'm not condemning her acting or the emotions because its only natural but NOT interesting for the viewersWink..but this time Jeet is not being hyper and has been showing a lot of courage Thumbs Up...

One reason I like the show, they don't just give in to popular demands.

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
@FT... I agree that the show wants to depict real life situations and its not all time that families stay together or solves problems together. 

My point was, till now there have been many tracks where both families were together, so why not this track as it is one of the main tracks. 

From the promo, we see that the lawyer is known to Sweety. So I am happy Ahluwalias are involved. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

@FT... I agree that the show wants to depict real life situations and its not all time that families stay together or solves problems together. 

My point was, till now there have been many tracks where both families were together, so why not this track as it is one of the main tracks. 

From the promo, we see that the lawyer is known to Sweety. So I am happy Ahluwalias are involved. 

They are together, all of they know it, all of them are ready for it, Rocky was even there. It's not that they have to share the screen space to be together.

What I meant was either family can be boring to watch, depending on the track. But currently, it doesn't seem boring to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@FT...yes the track matters. Certain track does not require the families to be together. Great example is the Raashi track. Jeet and Pinky were in charge and we had a parallel track going for Ahluwalias. That was good. 

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
^ Yes, what I meant was that certain individual family track can make a family boring to watch. For example, Sweety in her lesson teaching, got on my nerves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@FT...which track u r talking about? I did not get t

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@FT,