Posted: 9 years ago
I have just got started with it (9 chapters). I'm hoping to finish it before you remove it.
For a moment I thought Arnav was painting another girl (his wife) but I'm glad it was Khushi.
Shantanu is Shaan, isn't he? Uh-oh they're going to be tangled if that happens.
Why KK & no Shashi, just curious 😉
Naaz was undercover agent 😲
I hope Arnav tells Anjali about shyam & Amrapali questions Rudra. It's time for womanpower..
Now talking about women Khushi also needs to decide what she wants or rather whom she wants. Shantanu is a nice guy. So it won't do her any good if she keeps delaying the inevitable. The guy will be hurt.

Hay i am reading this, can u pls plsss keep this for just 1 more week pls? I am really catching up with all ur stories..
Will forget everythn else n read this as fast as i cam, but dont leave me in the lurch pls
comment under construction ..sorry for  inconvenience 😛

i read  your OS  today and  went to your  profile just to eat your  brain but i ended  up  reading  your status 

tell me  one thing  ! Is  it some  kind  of  viral  infection ?   this  ''removed '' thing ? 😳 ? Now  I strongly  believe  that  apart from  heavy  population and  pollution .. mumbai s  environment has some  very dangerous  '' anti-posting on IF  ''  virus..  and   it  makes  a  person  very  determined and  stubborn  simultaneously ... so   i   can  only  request  you  to please go on  a  vacation or  move  to some  other  city  so that  i  may  ask  you  to  not  remove  this unbelievably awesome  story  from  Forum 😳

ok  coming  to  the  story ..    i  m  reading  it  right  now  ..  lets see if  i can  finish  it  before  you  remove  it 😉 RACE ? ! 😉 ;P

and  ya  .. since  i  have  less  time  ..  i  skipped the  prologue and will  be  skipping all  your  author  s  note  as well 😛 ...  so  you  wont  get  any comments  or  appreciation  for  that  !..
your  loss !  .. *shrugs  shoulders**

reading  and  commenting in  hurry ..  so..

chapter  1 :

What  a chapter  sir  ji ! 👏 classic  !  ...  wah wah  wah  ..   dey  ghuma  k .. ghuma k .. ghuma  k .. dy  ghuma  k 😆 .. aha  first  chapter mai  thapad ..  dhishkiyaoo ..  LOL ..  rocking han ..  thapad  sy  dar  nai  lgta  sahab  ..payar  sy  lagta  hai ..  :P   yu  sallu  fan ?   waisy  well deserved slap .. 👍🏼  i  liked  the  bravo  and  decent  khushi ..  o  ya  .. and  arnav  hihi ..  i   can like  any  kind of  arnav anytime  .. 😳 ..   chapter  was  dabangg !  .. i  want to tell  k  like  the  way  yu  compared n  contrasted  dehli  n  mumbai  n  the  way  yu  wrote  about  khushi  s  past .. but   my   mind is  just  thinking  about  the  thapad  thing .. it  was  the  highlight  rather the  sunlight  of the  chapter 😆 .. good  good han

chapter 2 :

what  was  that ? 😆 his  cheek was  still red ?  kafi  zoor sy  chapa  khushi ny 😆 anyways  i  feel  that  yu  are cruel to arnav .. and favor khushi 😳 .. in  first  chapter he  gets  a  slap  ..  now  he is being  embarassed ..kinda.:P ..   yu kno  it was embarrassing  when  Mrs  dixit  asked him about  his  laal gaal .. :P and  to  top  it  all ..   khushi got  an  upper  hand  again .. 🤔 he was grateful to  her  for the  reply ..  he was somewhat  impressed  and later  guilty  too .. 
what  is  the  client s name  ?   i  feel it  would  be ''sheetal ''🤢..  and  from  the  conversation  i   concluded  that   the  model  wanted  to be  free  from AR s  contract  and  defame  it  ..  i  think  it  was  her  actual motive .. ya  .. all  the discussion  that Mrs  . Dixit  did  had  a bottom line  k .. cancel  contract  and   pay two  month salary  to  the  model .. also  the  damage  has  already  been done.. AR  ka naam  tou  kharab  ho  hi  gya  .. and model  ko  uska  paisa bhi mill gaye  ga  and  now  easily job  bhi .. hope  this  arnav  is  not   brainless and  will do kuch na  kuch .. 

Mr .  Gill s musings over  arnav shows that arnav here is just as he was in the show ?  haina ? i bet  people dont  really  change  arnav  in   fictions ..  its  khushi  thy  usually  modify ..

arnav  s  mom is  alive /  good  hai .. khushi  will  get  to  see  a  mom in  her  mom in  law .hopefully ..

what  up  wth  arnav s  past  ?   wo  apartment mai  kya  hai ? what  happened  4-5  years  ago ..  jan'ny  k  lye  padhye  LLL 😆

chapter 3

krishankant chaturvedi .. (  heavy name han ;P ) why is khushi  not a gupta 
sweet chapter 😳as far as  khushi s caring nature  is  concerned  .. whats up between rudra  n payal 😕 ..o ya ..  i liked that  khushi is  richie rich yet has  no nobita -ness ( she  wants  to  work on her own .. ;P )  and khushi  is also  very caring .. 😊 ..this father  daughter bonding is good.. but ..pta nai.. natural fel nai hai .. 😒.. madhumati sounds funny .. wanna kno more

p.s this chapter sounded so calm and thora bohot spiceless without  any  excitement
(ya  i missed arnav)... first  chapter  of the  story gave an impression that the entire story   would be  exciting  nd some what adventurous :P  but here  i see and elderly depressed man  not  wanting  his daughter  n  sister to poke nose  in his privacy

Edited by AALUSLOLWA - 9 years ago
this story has  80 chapters 🤔 i thought there were 20 ..

cnt read thm in one or  two days 🤔 ..

tou ya .. comment incomplete.. sorry
How could I miss this.
Bookmarked. **
Would have to read it by today.