-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
My First Crush was Karan V Grover...and my First name in IF was Abaraan but I changed it as Arshiangel...as I stared to Love Sunny and Bunny..but who can forget the first crush in life...and Now Karan is coming in Ishq wala Love and with Sunny...Omg ...I'm so excited...and I will love this pair...I hope they Do Great in the Show...😳😳 Edited by Arshiangel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eager to watch it 2😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hi, welcome here and i saw your comment in that thread too. Karan was also my first crush and i infact started watching the show for him ðŸ˜†
Thank-you for sharing...

Nice Karan he was also one of my first crushes too...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I remember seeing him with his cute smile and him being naughty as the young Karan ðŸ˜†
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome yaar...happy to see another crazy fan of karan..i cant say dat he's my first crush coz he's my first love..well just lik u we al r excited to watch 'ishq wala luv'..
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing and i am glad to know that your first crush was Karan.
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to know abaaran was you're first name on IF 😊 and you were a viewer of YMGGK and like me also got addicted to the show because of karan 😃

Nice to know karan was you're first crush and you will never forget that! Excited to see him with sanaya too they will be awesome
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..wow..its nice to know karan was first crush many of people..he is such cute n naughty guy..
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Hi, welcome here and i saw your comment in that thread too. Karan was also my first crush and i infact started watching the show for him ðŸ˜†

Karan's promo in the bicycle was really nice and it made so many fans want to watch the show glad the reason is him for most of us getting addicted to YMGGK😊