Vani Rani Feb 11 - 15 Updates & Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks daa nithii for the updates

Vani is so confusing 🤔 i wonder who's is right and who is wrong? Bhommi way of talking to his mother is like hoping one day Vani will change nu and here vani is asking bhoomi to open up his doors. I wonder what really happen between them.. also curious if their marriage was love or arranged.

😆 rani is so cute and funny in nethu episode lols .. especially when she took that guy's mobile to get his number 😛

I really thought that the problem between Vani and Bhoomi is solved but Vani turned 360 degrees in the room ðŸ˜†
I liked the scene that Rani is in tears of joy to see the family together. Even i was all smiles to see them happy together but as we know, Bhoomi's mother is coming to ruin it soon 
Thanks for the updates Niths.

I am curious as well to know the mystery of Vani's dad's anger and as well as the Tom & Jerry game between Vani & Bhoomi. 😉

Focusing on the pics above, I just realised they are showing Vani on chubby side esp around her cheeks/chin etc.  But Rani's face look slimmer.
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Caryn

I am curious as well to know the mystery of Vani's dad's anger and as well as the Tom & Jerry game between Vani & Bhoomi. 😉

Tom & Jerry vaa 😛? 😆
thanks for the updates, nithya.

radhika was awesome when she said veerapandiya kattabomman .. ðŸ¤£ 
Nithi thanks da for the detailed update

i love the Rani character - after long time i am watching
the way she asked the receipt for the thayath really funny

hope she succeed getting in Surya's project

i think Bhoomi is the wrong one - remember when they were travelling Vani's phone is ringing but she didn't pick it up because she wanted to talk to Bhoomi but he called someone talking and what does it say that about him -then she received aother call she attended now he thinks that she insulted him -where is the common sense
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Tom & Jerry vaa 😛? 😆

Aathai thaan... and your siggie is just right. 😉

@Nithy... thanks for the updates.  Seriya kalakala irunthuchu. 😆😆
After a long time, I saw my dear Radhika is back.  She is acting and with expressions mind you instead of shouting "yei" all the time like in Chellamae.   She is simply superb. 

Another actress who I think have come back is Deivayani.  Was at home yesterday and saw Mutaram and gosh, she too was superb.  The way she scares off the villianess with her looks.  Again simply superb. 
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
Thanks Ratna..

As usual Rani rocked.. Vani too is very majestic and the fear sticks in when she appears.. 

Rani. a laughing riot.. her mere screen appreance gets us rolling on the floor..

A hearty laugh before bed time.. I like it. Hope they manitain this tempo..

thanks for the updates

comedy side of Rani is interesting. excellent acting by Radhika.

Vani and Bhoomi relationship looks like a mystery.

thursday update posted. ðŸ˜‰Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago