Supernatural

8X15-Man's Best Friend w/ Benefits-Pics/Synopsis

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

The CW has released a few stills from the fifteenth episode of Supernatural's eighth season, titled "Man's Best Friend with Benefits."

These few episode stills don't tell us much, but we do know a few things. For instance, we know that Dean Winchester hates witches — really, really hates witches. Unfortunately for him, he and Sam will have to face another one in this episode.

According to the synopsis, "Man's Best Friend with Benefits" will feature Kevin, a police officer "who turned to witchcraft after working a case with Sam and Dean." Kevin is "plagued by nightmares in which he murders innocent people."

But when the murders actually start happening, Kevin's familiar calls in Sam and Dean to help. But after a host of negative experiences involving witches over their hunting careers, "the brothers aren't sure they want to save a witch."

We're curious to find out when Kevin worked the case with the brothers and what might have pushed him toward witchcraft.

"Man's Best Friend with Benefits" airs Wednesday, February 20 at 9:00 p.m. ET.

Courtesy: hypable.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Any episode involving a witch hasn't turned out too well in the past, so let's see where this one takes us.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't mind an episode with witches involved, don't remember disliking any such episode. These two will anyhow help the guy out, its a case and they don't really back out. 
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mahi am confused is kevin seeing himself killing those innocents??

{ if yes then it might mean crowley might have laid his hands on him and making him do these as sins sully the prophet and rob him off his powers?? or may be a way to pressurize him to work for crowley??}

or he sees the cop turned witch killing the innocents??
-Mystery- thumbnail
@Husna - Oh, I meant any encounter with the witches didn't turn out that great for the boys. Exactly why Dean hates them so much.  I personally have liked those episodes, especially the one where the boys play marriage counselors for the very powerful witch and warlock.. haha.. it was funny.  Of course, the boys will help the police officer... if he's innocent of the mysterious murders.

@L - No, you're confusing this Kevin with the prophet Kevin.  The Kevin in this episode is a police officer.  Same name, two different people. 
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mahi see i told ya i was confused big time😆
thanks for clearing it up
lets see what this kevin has in store for us