Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Dil, Dhamaal aur Dhoka

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I watched the Valentine's day special and I have to say that I was truly disappointed. All the other serials had more than one character and most of them had dance sequences.

Certain serials had more than one dance number. For the serials such as Hitler Didi and Rab Se Sohna Isqu who did not have dance performances, their characters still had lines and played a part in the Valentine's special.

BUT PSH, sadly had no such luck. We had Suman of all people representing the show and she was only glimpsed about three times with no lines!!!

Why was PSH treated so badly? Couldn't  Gulki/ Chulbuli and Vikram go? After all not all the couples were there with their spouse from these serials. We had Purvi and Onir with Arjun from Pavitra Rishta. Arjun is married to Purvi's sister Ovi but Ovi was not there and Arjun and Purvi danced a couple songs well. 
Sahiba is married to Ranveer but she was there with Daljeet from RSSI.
Rishi is married to Zara but he came with Indira from Hitler Didi.
Mayank is married to Charu but he didn't come with her, he was with Gunjan from SSLK.

So why couldn't PSH be better represented and given the same opportunities as the other serials?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Agree with you 
They give 0 chance to our show
Now a days there is no new promo
Most of the people love vikram sugni but they invite them no where

Did you notice that they love to break lovers in all their shows n marry hem to other people ,,, thank God they didnt break yash aarti from pv

Well i didnt watch it because our stars are not there so what ill do watching it but yes among all those vikram-sugni R the best n we love them together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Varun badola is busy with his celebrity cricket match,so no time to participate in DDAD.Smile

Gulki Joshi is busy with her studies..Smile

To be frank...and it is not offensive to HD and RSI team>they don't know dance much very well.Cry

JulieDronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

Varun badola is busy with his celebrity cricket match,so no time to participate in DDAD.Smile

To be frank...and it is not offensive to HD and RSI team>they don't know dance much very well.Cry

I will add

The so Called hero of PSH run away from PSH Big smile

Edited by ronshaan - 10 February 2013 at 3:06am

JulieDJoyel

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

I will add

I saw him searching for sugni in the play ground..LOL

Edited by Joyel - 10 February 2013 at 3:46am

Vinnie79

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronshaan

I will add

I saw him searching for sugni in the play ground..LOL

ROFL I hope you didnt tell him that sugni changed her name to chulbuli

JulieD

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index