• Colors
    • Parichay
    • Keerti Nagpure
    • Siddhi
By TellychakkarTeam 10 Feb 2013 - 05:25
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Keerti Nagpure

Early last month, Keerti Nagpure aka Siddhi of Colors' Parichay (Balaji Telefilms), had met with a severe accident as the auto rickshaw she was travelling skidded and went turtle. In the bargain, the lady hurt her face. Though back on the sets, she is yet to fully recover.

In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com she mentioned that it was simply because of the good wishes of her fans and the support of her cast and crew that she has been able to make a comeback.

"The entire cast and crew of my show have been extremely supportive. In fact, even now they make it a point to give me enough rest as they know that I am still recovering. In fact, Anmol and Apurva Jyotir who play my sons Anand (they share the same name) in the show do not play or make noise around me. They maintain a distance as they know that I am hurt," says the actress.

Talking about the wishes of her fans, she tells us, "I have received a lot of messages from my fans which my production team keeps telling me about. But I really haven't had enough time to reply to their messages as I am still on the path of recovery. Let me take this chance to thank all of them for praying for me and sending in their best wishes."

Edited by amarjyoti - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Get well soon keerti n v will always stand by u =)
nice and thank for shareing...get well soon keerti
Thanks for sharing...Nice article. Hope to see more exclusive live interviews of Keerti...

Keerti, we will always be with you. You are one brave girl and we are so happy that you came back to the sets to shoot despite being still unwell.

Please take enough rest and take care on the healing.

You can stay away from the twins but not Kunal. Pls keep him close to Siddhi all the time. Dont lose him.😆 

Take care dear!
get well soon siddhi nd take care ðŸ˜ƒ
TFS

very nice article..we love u Keerti and v r always with u...u r such a brave girl..
Tfs. V r so hppy tht u r back. V r alwys wth u.
TFS...
get well soon keerti...we love you and will always support you...🤗
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
hi

sorry i didnt see this being posted here before. 

Keerti our best wishes and prayers are always with you. will rpay you recover fully soon. you are doing a superb job as Siddhi. keep rocking

norzar

TFS 

really happy to see u bck and our wishes are with u  ..glad to know u have such supportive team