Thendral

~~ Thendral Galatta Chat Corner ~~ #4 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yes, jinju.Party kumaran's next serial "deiva thirumagal" will take its place.Thumbs Down

if anyone's interested u can discuss tmt. selvam in Tamil Other Serials section .. there's a thread for tmt. selvam. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjushubba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Thendral Galatta Chat Corner ~~ #4 (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

I didn't know TS is coming to an end. Shocked yippeee

Indeed a good news. I heared abt it too. So I thought let me watch the final episodes so to see how it ends... kodumai onnu kooda pakka mudiyala

Seriously that has gone way beyond limits...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjushubba

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

yes, jinju.Party kumaran's next serial "deiva thirumagal" will take its place.Thumbs Down

if anyone's interested u can discuss tmt. selvam in Tamil Other Serials section .. there's a thread for tmt. selvam. Wink

who are the leads?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jinju

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

I didn't know TS is coming to an end. Shocked yippeee

Indeed a good news. I heared abt it too. So I thought let me watch the final episodes so to see how it ends... kodumai onnu kooda pakka mudiyala

Seriously that has gone way beyond limits...

And this was the serial that got the "Best Serial Award" in Sun TV awards... Enna Kodumai..Angry

jinju

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
shubba kka, maybe abitha and sanjeev again? Confused hope not but abitha's popular so she might play mother to "deiva thirumagal"  and sanjeev as dad!! 

shubba

jinju

jinju

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Honestly, I have not watched a worst serial like TS in my entire life.

Its amusing that my mom has not lost a bit interest even after watching the worst ever episodes. Ellam enna sollanum andha serial aa enga veetla first naan dhaan paaka aarimichen. It's something I regret till date LOL Though I hated the scheming characters(esp Vadivu karasi's DIL) I used to watch it just for the acting. The serial showcased some of the best acting talents. (Kudos to Kumaran for extracting such fine performances.) I believe lot of people stopped watching after they made Nandini character evil. I think I stopped around the time Selvam became rich. But my mom did not want to stop watching at all. (I was successful only in making her quit radaan serials :( ) Thendral konjam nallala naalum she will be the first to criticize. Aana TS evlo mattama story poonalum she won't say anything. Not that she doesn't like Thendral. Ennaku pidicha ore serial nu...Angry

Edited by jinju - 26 February 2013 at 11:44am

shubba

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Honestly, I have not watched a worst serial like TS in my entire life.

Its amusing that my mom has not lost a bit interest even after watching the worst ever episodes. Ellam enna sollanum andha serial aa enga veetla first naan dhaan paaka aarimichen. It's something I regret till date LOL Though I hated the scheming characters(esp Vadivu karasi's DIL) I used to watch it just for the acting. The serial showcased some of the best acting talents. (Kudos to Kumaran for extracting such fine performances.) But I stopped after they made Nandini character evil. But my mom did not want to stop watching. (I was successful only in making her quit radaan serials :( ) Thendral konjam nallala naalum she will be the first to criticize. Aana TS evlo mattama story poonalum she won't say anything. Not that she doesn't like Thendral. Ennaku pidicha ore serial nu...Angry

Rofl... I watched it earlier too but not like how i watch thendral.. Seriously TS s padu worst... Finish aaga poguthu nu i ll scheme thru scene and athuve thaanga mudiyala.. Once i remember saying in tms forum... Tms is not thirumathi selvam but thirunthatha selvam... Ippo thiruthave mudiyatha selvam...
Today last scene heroine says my son will come big... Enaku ennamo old aaki paiyan sanjeev will come and praise mom and bash dad nu ot rofl..
Enna koduma..
Pakatha serial ku kooda ot ku korachal ila...
But have to accept kumaran shd be praised for bringing in the acting talents
Especially the leads of the show!

jinju

jinju

jinju

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
lol at your OT. Actually I watched from the middle only and I quit after some time. I also watched today's episode in youtube and there were some old episodes in the side. Was surprised to see KR Vijaya's sister playing Bhagyam role. I watched only after she got replaced... have to say it's one of the best replacement. I like the acting of both Selvam's father and step mom. Aana her charac suthama no logic. He extracts good performances even from side characters. It is something I really admire abt him.

shubba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top