Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

nehasweeti

nehasweeti

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
rashmi and dolly why u r both r getting angry , i don't think there is any need of premar  in this show , what is profit of giving them 30 - 40 seconds at interval of 2 or 3 episodes . i think it will be more better if they have killed prem's character inspite of replacing him and after sometime they also killed simar's character and show other's as they want . i think shoaib has done gud job by leaving the show as he know premar has no importance in the show and he and simar r getting side lines  in the show .now  dheeraj and dipika both r wasting their time in this show so better they both will left the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalpriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - All Here! (Page 4)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonalpriya

sonalpriya

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
please end premar character from the show , what is profit of giving them few seconds , it is better if cvs will end their character by killing them . i don't understand why deepika and dheeraj r wasting their time in this show where they even not get screen space like side characters - pari and shailu
and mr dhoopar what do u think that this cvs will give u space if thay have to do it then why they have replaced shoaib (he was also asking for screen space and proper track to his character ) if they have 2 give prem' character a good track then they had not replaced shoaib . so its a request to cvs please end premar character by killing them and focus on your leads rosid and other side characters which u r  doing from past 6 months . because from past 6 or 7 months premar r getting few second in  episodes after interval of 2 or 3 days . so please please please ------------------------------------- end PREM SIMAR character from ssk

Edited by sonalpriya - 07 April 2013 at 6:11am

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
cant take this amnesia and fake pregnancy track anymore. its really fustrating and painful. please some one throw this crap naina and veeru out of ssk for good. kill them in the show. my brain hurts whenever i see them. piece of garbages. now this dumb bharadwaj family too who do they think they r. roli got everything back for them and they forgot her in just 6 days. how dare they say roli is dead they have no right what so ever. whats their problem if simar and sid wants to find roli. rot in hell u stupid family along with naina and veeru. 

poor rosid and premar. Cry

taliazlamb

taliazlamb

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Thank You so much for share about information and story !

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

cant take this amnesia and fake pregnancy track anymore. its really fustrating and painful. please some one throw this crap naina and veeru out of ssk for good. kill them in the show. my brain hurts whenever i see them. piece of garbages. now this dumb bharadwaj family too who do they think they r. roli got everything back for them and they forgot her in just 6 days. how dare they say roli is dead they have no right what so ever. whats their problem if simar and sid wants to find roli. rot in hell u stupid family along with naina and veeru. 

poor rosid and premar. Cry
I agree this amnesia and fake pregnancy drive me crazy :@ I can't it...ROSID unite soon..

nitabasu

nitabasu

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I totally agree that watching SSK is getting painful and how stupid Mata ji can be that she didnt even want to check the fake pregnancy of Naina, let Khushi speaks (and stays in the house) even after all evil things she did, but never listens to anyone else in the family, even her own sister. HOW dumb MATAJI can be? 

Khushi as character shall be killed completely. 

I stop watching this show. It's just ruining my day. 

banuprasa

IF-Dazzler

banuprasa

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I am totally frustrated with the storyline by making Roli die in SSK.  If no ROSID, we will stop watching SSK forever.

omiraja

omiraja

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I'm fed up with this roli fiasco there is no end to it when it finally seemed we will get roli back & nains nonsense will end but now roli death & all the other mystery is just annoying I'm not watching this show no more how much has roli have to go through
This show is frustrating & totally annoying I can't be asked with this murder mystery nonsense no more & veeru/Kushi winning all the time it's too much now stop the show or bring roli back

Post Reply New Post

Go to top