Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Rynaqui

Rynaqui

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
omg, u gotta be kidding me...hahaha...ridiculous to a fault!...regardless if khushi is still married to sankalp or not...so? so what?! mansion, along with all the property belongs to roli...house belongs to her and its up to roli to decide who stays in the house...sankalp owns nothing along with the family are just occupiers...so why in the world would kushi has the right to stay...omg lol...what nonsense! the logic escapes me...show has gone beyond stupid.

Hasnt she done enough? Producers of this show seems to be in love with this character to not kill it already. Getting redundant dude..seriously kill off the character already...jeez...at least veeru has class compared to this annoying beyond shameless called kushi.

Edited by Rynaqui - 25 February 2013 at 9:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keshav1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - All Here! (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutieepie200

Groupbie

cutieepie200

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
CVs you have ruined this show. KILL THIS NAINA CHARACTER! Because if it goes to marriage between her and Sid, I'm sure so many people will stop watching this dumb SSK. And it will be all your fault. I hope TRP drops well below 2, so it can open your eyes to this pointless and disgusting Naina track. HATE YOU CVs. 

HATE YOU CVs
HATE YOU CVs
HATE YOU CVs
HATE YOU CVs
HATE YOU CVs

Angry

Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
fed up wid naina Angry

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
is there any way to throw naina out of ssk please help yaar she irks in my eyes whenever rosid are about to hug or be romantic she calls means yaar why she disturbs never take a breath i guess she is dead ersonality that's why she don't need to take breath
oh god lekin wo hamari saans kyun atka rahi hai hate her so much

srdevi

priyasenthivel

priyasenthivel

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i as a rosid fan i need happy rosid and naina to go out of rosid life.i also want roli alive.

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I cannot take this naina track anymore! Even in today's episode she had half of it. Rosid aren't together atm then please show us more of premar instead of extended veeru-roli and naina-sid scenesDead

rashmisimar

rashmisimar

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
give more premar scenes , what wrong with this cvs in 20 minute episode u show premar only for 20-30 seconds and whole episode others , please show premar more , if u show more dheeraj(prem) and dipika(simar) scenes then viewers will try to accept dheeraj as prem , if u don't show prem and not give him more screen space with simar , then it will be difficult for us to accept him as prem , so give him more space with simar so that we can consider that premar r present otherwise we consider him as some other character not as prem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalpriyadollypremar

dollypremar

Goldie

dollypremar

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashmisimar

give more premar scenes , what wrong with this cvs in 20 minute episode u show premar only for 20-30 seconds and whole episode others , please show premar more , if u show more dheeraj(prem) and dipika(simar) scenes then viewers will try to accept dheeraj as prem , if u don't show prem and not give him more screen space with simar , then it will be difficult for us to accept him as prem , so give him more space with simar so that we can consider that premar r present otherwise we consider him as some other character not as prem

agreed rashmi if they don't give new prem much scene with simar then how will we accept him as prem , it is already to difficult to accept him as prem , but if they give him proper scene with simar then we can atleast try to accept him slowly otherwise he seems as a different character not prem and which type of track he has given , to find naina is pregnant or not  so funnyLOL  , idiot cvs

Edited by dollypremar - 02 April 2013 at 6:24am

sonalpriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top