Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

stellaa

stellaa

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by presim

It's painful for me to watch prem doing nothing in this track. I know it's all abut to roli to get property frm veeru. But plz CVs use the character of prem as well.
Plz show him too getting clues from roli's behaviours/activities and helping rosim to solve the mystery.

If today CVs would hv let simar n prem's link then he could have easily realized how cleverly roli get their property fr their happiness. Then he would have supported her completely nd take that to sid wisely

Plz let him contribute.
  I agree with u... Nothing more to say... Just cant watch prem n sid doing nothing and in pain Embarrassed... yesterday kushi ident simar's absence but not prem ...The concept of life partners helping n supporting each other is missing in this track... prem not help 2 simar n sid not concentrate on roli... why cant  both brothers help their wifes in this matter...!!! both them seems to be as a dumb fellow nowadaysLOL... Y they r behaving like this? these things doesn't seems realistic (even in the serials). Plz improve the ssk males cvs Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

presimrupinnvarunx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - All Here! (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajeev.verma589

Groupbie

rajeev.verma589

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
OK if u really want to hear us then please do something for Prem's character afterall he is main lead and now Shoib is leavining the show for  the same .from the past few months he is nothing doing in the show all same as Sattu,Shailu.Please give him the strong role.He deserves it.Please stop  villains for now and focus on two most amazing couples Premar and Rosid.Please The show is waste without them.Prem was promised to be the supportive husband who helps his wife in fulfilling her deams.Please CVs end the tauma  and show positivity and realistic things otherwise the stiff competition will pull us back.SSLK is doing gr8 these days and Saraswatichandra is threatening me.please show realistic things they will also work. I hope u will listen us

sonalpriyarupinnvarunx

Swatipremar

Swatipremar

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
please don't replace prem from any other actor . u have already lost many fans due 2 naina now if prem will also replace your trp must goes down . sslk is aleady doing best , new show is coming on star plus too , so please don't replace prem , we only like shoaib as prem and will not accept any other actor at his place

keshav1sonalpriyavarunx

sonalpriya

sonalpriya

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
is the cvs of this mad , why they r giving wamps and side characters more than leads due to which lead actor shoaib is leaving show , please don't let this happen otherwise the day is not so far when your show will also end , rivals sslk at this slot already doing best and u r loosing actores by giving more priority 2 naina , khushi and veeru . if shoaib will leave i really want  your show will also end soon , u r disappointing the couple fans by showing their separation 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keshav1varunx

mememe

mememe

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I really liked RoSid and their chemistry.  Roli hiding her plans from Sid and pretending to be with Veeru was bad but with some explaining RoSid could still have been fixed.  But with CVs showing Sid sleeping with Naina, that is a bell that cannot be unrung!  And for this I solely blame Sid; Naina deserves some evil eye in this but from a RoSid view, Naina is an outsider and her act cannot be a betrayal because she is not part of that partnership...  But Sid, he is supposed to be Roli's life partner and hence being with Naina is the ultimate betrayal.

And on the other hand, how is the property more important than your family's trust and togetherness.  I get that Roli thought it was a short lived thing and could be fixed once she got the property back but by hiding her plans from the everyone including Sid, she broke everyone's hearts.  Roli had always been shown as a sensible person, and with this track, they ruined the image they had built of her character.

SSK is ruined.  They might as well end the show, regardless of how cute they try to make RoSid, a cheater can never be that endearing ever again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HareKrsna108

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutieepie200

I feel like many characters/tracks were shown wrong in SSK this week. 

First is Naina. She was portrayed to be a innocent, naive shy girl but in three days, she slept with her boss. I mean, I get that love changes you, but love does not change you completely. She was not drunk or even a little intoxicated because she did not drink much. So, she willingly was with her boss that night, because SHE thought he loved her. I mean, really? I am a RoSid fan, but even Roli didn't change like that and it took her months to fall in love with Sid. Angry

Second is Sid. Sid, I understand why the CVs have shown him in bed with Naina. It's to show that even when you're in love, you have misunderstandings. But CVs just completely turned Sid's character into a negative way. I understand that he was drunk, he was thinking about Roli... but he went too far. Angry

Well.. I agree!! Embarrassed

Naina's Character is confusing..Confused and so is with Sid!!!

spain

spain

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

spain

spain

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

[YOUTUBE]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JA8VJh0UJtg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by spain - 23 February 2013 at 7:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top