Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cs-07

i love avika gor and yes even rosid when compared to prem simar

but avika is a child , yes an actor but a child!
she needs to do younger roles

and SSK is the worst show ever
i feel out of all of them, avika is acting the finest

Well she is 16 now and in many countries 16 is seen as an adult. And about younger roles she's only acting of an age thats 2 years elder than her real age. Whats the big deal?๐Ÿ˜•

Well I agree Avika is acting the finest  with Manish... everyone else is crap๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

edited- typo
Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Still some are having problems with Avika. She is now 16 year. So there shouldn't have any problem.
She is a fabolous actress. And when her parents are not having problems then why others.
Avika and Manish both gave us ROSID. And without Avika it would have never happened.
We love AVIMAN and ROSID.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is all that dumbo deepika nd reshmi sharma fault if she doing 18 yrs old character.deepika cant get eyeball from audience and prem simar pair did not get love by all except 4/5 people thats why roli character became adult overnight. Do you guys go shapne suhane forum and tell rachna why she doing acting? she is r8 now most youngest actor who playing adult role plus romancing with her co actor?she is only 9th standard .why those actor dosent bother you?because they dont got popularity from their childhood like avika got,so now dont say I did not know about it.if you dont know then first use ur eye who look younger then try to fi d out how old they are real life before jumping about avika's age. Priyal gor was 15, and lot of celebrity start their career when they was so young. Avika is now 16 so plz stop complain and one more thing when she did balika vadhu she was 10 her character age was 8 and anandi character also grown up. Avika dont part of balika vadhu anymore or she is not either 8 yrs old anandi so stop this .dont treat her like time is stopped for only avika so she cant grown ๐Ÿ˜ก. Actor age really dosent bother us and we dont care if you have prob watch some old people show hope you guys feel better.she is amazing actor and we love her ๐Ÿ‘.
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stop bashing avika... she is a fantastic actress and dont forget now she is 16...
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rosidsakthi

Stop bashing avika... she is a fantastic actress and dont forget now she is 16...

agreed...๐Ÿ˜Š
_PRIYAVADHANA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

exactly ๐Ÿ˜ก
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though she is 16years old but her acting is really good and RoSid story is most interesting one comparing all ๐Ÿ˜Šand now they are running the story with property fight๐Ÿ˜ก
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Rachna of Sapne suhade ladpan ke serial and Roli of SSk acted together in balika vadhu๐Ÿ˜Š Avika is Anandi and Rachna is Gauri (i hate Gauri)๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by santhiyaa_J - 10 years ago
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Rachna of Sapne suhade ladpan ke serial and Roli of SSk acted together in balika vadhu๐Ÿ˜Š Avika is Anandi and Rachna is Gauri (i hate Gauri)๐Ÿ˜ก

Yup santhiyaa, i saw that epi. i too hate Gauri.
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Yup santhiyaa, i saw that epi. i too hate Gauri.

We both like RoSid ๐Ÿ˜ณ and we both hate Gauri so we both have the same thoughts๐Ÿ˜‰ and u saw that episode in tamil or hindi?
Edited by santhiyaa_J - 10 years ago