Sasural Simar Ka

Frustration Thread - All Here!

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sasural Simar Ka Frustration Thread

Please discuss your frustration with the storyline/characters etc. in this topic. However, please keep in mind that all rules are still in place. That means no bashing, swearing, instigating or the use of inappropriate language.

Please limit your frustration to this thread. Any further topics found discussing one's frustration will be locked and redirected here.

We hope for your co-operation.

-SSK Development Team-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieepie200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel like many characters/tracks were shown wrong in SSK this week. 

First is Naina. She was portrayed to be a innocent, naive shy girl but in three days, she slept with her boss. I mean, I get that love changes you, but love does not change you completely. She was not drunk or even a little intoxicated because she did not drink much. So, she willingly was with her boss that night, because SHE thought he loved her. I mean, really? I am a RoSid fan, but even Roli didn't change like that and it took her months to fall in love with Sid. πŸ˜‘

Second is Sid. Sid, I understand why the CVs have shown him in bed with Naina. It's to show that even when you're in love, you have misunderstandings. But CVs just completely turned Sid's character into a negative way. I understand that he was drunk, he was thinking about Roli... but he went too far. πŸ˜‘

Third is Naina/Sid track. It is so a set up track. I mean, it's always the same thing. A business trip that leads to some horrible night. I really expected the CVs to think of something new and interesting but they really let me down. This is the most common track ever and SSK decided to use it. This track is actually stolen from Ekta Kapoor because all of her shows have this. πŸ˜‘

Fourth is Roli. I understand that she is doing all of this for the family, but the CVs did not show a valid reason for Sid to not know about it. I mean if Simar is supportive of all this, then Sid would have been way more supportive. I think that the CVs should have a better reason as to why Roli didn't tell Sid. Lamest thing ever. 

Fifth is Simar. Simar is now the big deal behind all this planning. I mean really? Roli and Mausi Ji did everything up to this point but now all of a sudden, Simar has a plan and Roli doesn't? Way to include Simar in all this mess, CVs. Too bad it was not a good way to include her. I mean, Simar is just pointless to this whole track. She didn't even tell Prem about Roli. WHY NOT?! 

Also, Simar getting shot, I don't think the whole family will blame Roli. Mausi Ji will not betray Roli. She will support them and will stand up for Roli as she promised. I think that they are showing Simar being shot because Veeru is a dangerous guy, he has to do something bad in order to reflect this track. Also, it is because they need to stretch out the whole Roli finding out about Sid and Naina. Avika has exams in March and so they will show that Roli found out about them in March and then Roli will leave until her exams are over. This is what I think will happen in the upcoming episodes. Also, the drama that Simar was talking about in the interview, is the whole Khushi drama. She will try and stop the wedding and also try and stop Simar from finding those documents but in the end, Roli will not marry Veeru. THANK GOD! :) 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
keshav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uff...i am seriously frusted seeing naina. I think behind naina ,der will be smthng dat we'l cum 2 knw later on...der might be any strong reason behind dis conference fake scenes..bcz she said she is nt the negative character..can be grey shaded..but still more confusions abut her ...
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want to say only one thing that i hate this track
i love ROSID forever 
i hate this naina's character ... really ridiculous πŸ˜‘
plz don't separate ROSID 
i watch ssk only for ROSID πŸ˜Š
its my request to cvs πŸ˜­
Edited by AmreenBanoManso - 11 years ago
.Madhu. thumbnail
Seriously I mean look how many tracks they are trying to show
They need to focus on oneπŸ˜†

-Bardwaj people business
-Roli Veru marriage
-Rolisid misunderstanding
-Naina love story
-khushi veeru love story
-Simar get shot
I mean what's going on.I mean seriously there is a limit 😳

Bardwaj people make laddos to get back their business -
It was done and forgotten on the same day
Koi aur Baat hai toh -Nasid conference part was abruptly waste-
They should have showed after effects they did not do that

The unnecessary tracks they bring importance for no reason,
If they give less focus to khushi/naina their super power vampsπŸ˜†
Then all will be fair

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's painful for me to watch prem doing nothing in this track. I know it's all abut to roli to get property frm veeru. But plz CVs use the character of prem as well.
Plz show him too getting clues from roli's behaviours/activities and helping rosim to solve the mystery.

If today CVs would hv let simar n prem's link then he could have easily realized how cleverly roli get their property fr their happiness. Then he would have supported her completely nd take that to sid wisely

Plz let him contribute.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frist off all I must say I really hate Naina πŸ˜‘ with that " innocent face ".
I just can't belivie what Sidd do what her, I know he was drunk but again.
And I dont understand Roli I mean Roli she loves Sidd and Sidd loves her, first off all she must tell true to him. If Simar suport her and Mausiji, then Sidd did it to :(
And also Khushi she is back oh God, in that moment when Simat found papers damn it.

And so what if this track is about Roli and Sidd, at begining is about Prem and Simar. Know is about love Sidd and Roli. They have to real fans.

#ROSID CVS please united them again :(
stelara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: presim

It's painful for me to watch prem doing nothing in this track. I know it's all abut to roli to get property frm veeru. But plz CVs use the character of prem as well.
Plz show him too getting clues from roli's behaviours/activities and helping rosim to solve the mystery.

If today CVs would hv let simar n prem's link then he could have easily realized how cleverly roli get their property fr their happiness. Then he would have supported her completely nd take that to sid wisely

Plz let him contribute.

I agree with u... Nothing more to say... Just cant watch prem n sid doing nothing and in pain 😳... yesterday kushi ident simar's absence but not prem ...The concept of life partners helping n supporting each other is missing in this track... prem not help 2 simar n sid not concentrate on roli... why cant  both brothers help their wifes in this matter...!!! both them seems to be as a dumb fellow nowadaysπŸ˜†... Y they r behaving like this? these things doesn't seems realistic (even in the serials). Plz improve the ssk males cvs 😑
rajeev.verma589 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OK if u really want to hear us then please do something for Prem's character afterall he is main lead and now Shoib is leavining the show for  the same .from the past few months he is nothing doing in the show all same as Sattu,Shailu.Please give him the strong role.He deserves it.Please stop  villains for now and focus on two most amazing couples Premar and Rosid.Please The show is waste without them.Prem was promised to be the supportive husband who helps his wife in fulfilling her deams.Please CVs end the tauma  and show positivity and realistic things otherwise the stiff competition will pull us back.SSLK is doing gr8 these days and Saraswatichandra is threatening me.please show realistic things they will also work. I hope u will listen us
Swatipremar thumbnail
please don't replace prem from any other actor . u have already lost many fans due 2 naina now if prem will also replace your trp must goes down . sslk is aleady doing best , new show is coming on star plus too , so please don't replace prem , we only like shoaib as prem and will not accept any other actor at his place