Hum ne li hai... Shapath

The tapori inspector is so annoying.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Randhir_Param

Randhir_Param

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i hope he is thrown out from the show...such a chutiya he is. except one abhigyan there is not even a great inspector in the team tht's why show is not working. 

call hasan back in the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Misbah12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The tapori inspector is so annoying." in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Misbah12

Goldie

Misbah12

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
U r right but please dont use such language on the forum! Please as it is against the rules!
U r right even I couldnt accept the sudden change in the team and everybody here wants to have hasan back! I think u r talking about Aamir Dalvi , so inthat case also , he is a good one! Na aaj tak humare kehne se kuch hua hai na ab hoga so why hum kisi ko kuch bole!
Sorry if you felt that I am writing a long note on your post!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Such language is offensive and against IF rules. While the topic could be one to be discussed, the language is offensive and because of that topic closed.

Shapath DT

Randhir_Param

Randhir_Param

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
topic closed..its still opened...

and that tapori inspector is such a lame, and idiotic. 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
It will be done as soon as higher DT get to it. Please stop using such offensive language!

HNLHS DT

Randhir_Param

Randhir_Param

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
any fANS of him in this show...please come out i want to fight with u all and bash him with no mercy this is why this thread has been created. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.