Poll

Should Sanju be punished for Varuns murder, well you know ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
FarahNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand why is VARUN punishing Sanju as well?? Let me what you guys think 
-much love
Farah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I dont think ther is any fault of sanju
vinnie n ela pushed him( tho it didnt seem pushin varun jus slippd) not sanju
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt want sanju to be punished...
bcoz usne kuch nai kiya..
jo bhi kiya ela & vinnie ne kiya
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, Sanju has nothing to do with what happend to Varun... ðŸ¤”
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
imo varun is attracted to her and she rejected him so he added her to his list! not to 4get shez also a Bff!
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No,it was not her fault

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanju is nt at fault,bt i thnk varun is thnking dat as they r bffs,sanju will try to save ella and vinnie!!!!!!
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Part of it could be because she rejected him and that hurt his ego.
He might think that Sanju knew that Ela and Vinnie pushed him and she didnt do anything to get justice. That isnt fair to their friendship. Or he might even think that Sanju was in on it. He could be mad at them lying to cover up for what happened that night.
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Theory 1: I get the feeling Sanju is actually in league with Varun, and both may be plotting to take down Vinnie and Ella. Maybe Officer Anu knows this, maybe not.

Theory 2: Prof Anu is a lot more devious than we have imagined. She may have extracted a lot of information from Prof Rigved, by courting him. She may have implanted memories into Varun's head, which explains his rather murderous intentions.

Theory 3: This is Varun's body double. An insane body double. Given the show's PLL influences, it is likely. Given the huge spin on another PLL influence (the talking doll bit), this could be a different person, not specifically Varun's missing insane twin. Likely to be Daljeet, who actually hates Sanju, because he feels Sanju is a far bigger threat than the other two.
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon

Part of it could be because she rejected him and that hurt his ego.

He might think that Sanju knew that Ela and Vinnie pushed him and she didnt do anything to get justice. That isnt fair to their friendship. Or he might even think that Sanju was in on it. He could be mad at them lying to cover up for what happened that night.

yaa i am also thnking dat varun is angry on sanju as sanju also lied to the police and didnt even tried to find him,which is leading to the fact that they didnt care abt varun at all!!!! and i am also thnking dat mayb mac has also smethng to do wit it,bcoz he was also tensed,wen varun cse came up!!!!!