Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

*Happy Birthday Little Wonder Harshita aka Veera* (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

Devilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Devilicious

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Awww...happy Birthday to Sweeety Harshita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Happy Birthday Little Wonder Harshita aka Veera* (Page 11)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
belated Happy Birthday!!! dear harshita!!! love you loads!!! muaahhh!!!

mjisaliveinour

mjisaliveinour

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
happy birthday dear harshita

Asmimelody

IF-Rockerz

Asmimelody

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

(sorry im late)

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Dearest Harshita...
You are just fantastic as Veera. Your innocence makes me feel really good...
May You Achieve More and More...

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Happy birthday sweetheart! You're such an amazing actress. I can't believe a kid as young as yourself is doing such an astounding job. Many of the grown-ups should learn how to emote from you. I am sure that you would grow up to be an ace actress. Loving you as Veera! <3 

My best wishes are with you and may god bestow his blessings upon this innocent bundle of joy! 

Must add this bit though, Bhavesh too is doing an incredible job! You kids are powerhouses. Love the show only because of you too! And congrats for being the top show in the 10.30 time-slot. Finally this show has started getting numbers that it deserves! A great birthday gift for you as well Harshita! 

Love you both loads! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.