Fan Fictions

#DT Evaluation 2013#

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
FF DT Evaluation

So, now that Rabia [SuhanaSafar] is back, we can actually have some proper activities up and running for the members of this forum. Rabia & I were thinking of having some kind of activities for this forum in the coming months - so far, this has only been discussed a little bit between us. And then I decided we might as well have a quick evaluation done by the members to see how well we're doing and if there are any changes we need to make before we start afresh. Everyone's opinion matters, so please do respond to this. It should only take five minutes. 😳

• If you were to rate the Fan Fictions Development Team between 1-10, where would we be at on the scale?
  • If there was something you could change, what would it be? Rules, actions we take, threads we post?
  • What kind of activities would you want to see at this forum?
  • Do you feel the DT is friendly, understanding and able to connect with you when you contact them or when they contact you?
  • Is the DT accesible easily? Do we respond back in time?
  • Personal messages for us [Rabia, Souro & I]?

Other than that, this will be the last Fan Fiction In The Spotlight UNTIL the third week of February. So, expect another FF in The Spotlight sometime in the third week of February! For now, have a great day folks. 🤗

F A N F I C T I O N S  D E V E L O P M E N T  T E A M

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, Jot! I didn't know about this side of the forum until a month or so ago. But I'll answer as best as I can! 😛

• For ratings, I think you guys are about an 8 or a 9. Not sure about Rabia as I haven't interacted with her much, but Jot you're really fast at dealing with issue sides for example, the plagiarism/complaint threads! 

• If there was something that I could change? Hm, not exactly sure. I think it's pretty much perfect at the moment! I like what you guys are doing with the creativity shop and the indexes which makes it all really clear! Although, can you guys put in an archive mansion so that everything is in one place? Like other forums have all the activities, plus all the important threads in one place? I was looking for something and I had to go back to Jot's posts I think to find the contest thread. 😆 Rules-wise, yeah I think there is sufficient rules, on plagiarism, the blog links and any obscene content in the story. 

• Activities that I would like to see...See, again I'm not too sure as this forum section is not really a show hence I can't think of any activities related to it. I would however, love there to be more writing activities, I know there is one already but I wasn't too sure on the whole "ending" aspect. Er, maybe we could do like a newsletter sort of thing? Broadening the "fiction"...I mean like, we could have a section in the NL for a recommended published book or film, or something. As well as FF/SS/OS in the spotlight that Jot does. 

• I always (just) PM Jot but yes, she is really friendly, understanding and able to connect with me. And that answer the next question: Yes, you guys (well, Jot) are easily accessible! 😳

• Personal Messages? Urm. I don't know what to say but yeah, everything in my opinion is going well! 

Hope that's okay! 😕😆
Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
  • If you were to rate the Fan Fictions Development Team between 1-10, where would we be at on the scale?- I would say 8-9, but interactions have been always been with you. And you always been quick to respond to queries and react to any complaints or reports.
  • If there was something you could change, what would it be? Rules, actions we take, threads we post? - I think we need zero tolerance policy towards po*nographic content, content that glorifies rape or a man taking advantage of a woman sexually against her consent, content that is racist and extremely offensive. The new rules are a step towards that direction, but I'd request you to look into strict warnings for repeated offenders. Also we'd like the NoCopy codes to be implemented across all pages.
  • What kind of activities would you want to see at this forum?- FF/SS/OS of the week. Can we also look at getting people to send review of the nominated work for that week. There are some really good critics in IF.
  • Do you feel the DT is friendly, understanding and able to connect with you when you contact them or when they contact you? Yes, you are.
  • Is the DT accesible easily? Do we respond back in time? Yes you are
  • Personal messages for us [Rabia, Souro & I]? Keep up the good work

There are very few DTs who are open to suggestions and comments as the DT of this section is. I have never see a section's DT ask members for their opinion. Kudos to you guys.

yaqeen. thumbnail

• If you were to rate the Fan Fictions Development Team between 1-10, where would we be at on the scale?
    10/10: I love the work you all do and I don't have any complaint against the DT of the forum! 😳
  • If there was something you could change, what would it be? Rules, actions we take, threads we post? 
  • hmm... 🤔 sincerely nothing! 😛
  • What kind of activities would you want to see at this forum?
    Contests, Awards (too silly idea.. I know.. LOL 😆) and specially.. would love to see OS/SS/FF of the week! 😳
  • Do you feel the DT is friendly, understanding and able to connect with you when you contact them or when they contact you? 
    Is the DT accesible easily? Do we respond back in time? 
    Yeah.. when I pmed the DT of the forum regarding anything.. they always replied to me in time and never said or took action that can hurt anyone!
  • Personal messages for us [Rabia, Souro & I]? 
    Keep up the good work 👍🏼 to keep the forum active! 😳 Love u all,
    🤗 and once again.. welcome back Rabia dii! ⭐️

Edited by -Alina. - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back Rabia 😃
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Angel-Jot.]

• If you were to rate the Fan Fictions Development Team between 1-10, where would we be at on the scale? I would give an 8. 
All of you are very prompt and fair when action needs to be taken. Over the few months, many rules that were needed have been brought about. But 8 since there are just so many fan fictions and there is only little that the 3 of you can do and look at. 
  • If there was something you could change, what would it be? Rules, actions we take, threads we post?
I don't think I will change anything that's already there. Every rule made is made for the benefit of the readers and the writers. I guess interact more in the forum? There would be something but that is nothing the DT can do about. So as long as it's about what you guys do, there's nothing :D
  • What kind of activities would you want to see at this forum?
Many discussions? There are many elements writers keep in mind when writing. They can be discussed? Or a group of writers are kept at the hot seat. Different than Fan fiction in spot light, and interview them on how they came about to be writing. Or something that brings writers and readers together... It is Fan Fiction forum and so most of them just read the FFs they want to and leave. There isn't general activity sometimes... Everyone just stays in their fan group space.
  • Do you feel the DT is friendly, understanding and able to connect with you when you contact them or when they contact you?
Absolutely! At all times for me.
  • Is the DT accesible easily? Do we respond back in time?
I have always received replies promptly so I would say yes. All questions are answered and actions are taken.
  • Personal messages for us [Rabia, Souro & I]?
Haha! Not really. Just that keep doing the lovely job you guys have been doing so far in the forum while moderating and keeping it very calm between everyone. 

-Khushi.