Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah...can you imagine FIR without GG's shayari, rapte, food, and ideas?
karankittu thumbnail
It's not good news at all, i won't be able to watch it no-more.

Although i understand Kavita and why she wanted to do other roles, it can be boring playing the same role.

7 years is a long long long timeee nearly a decade :/

I think she should have carried on with the once a week to keep it going.

will miss it so bad!
rbkasat thumbnail
 ðŸ˜­ SAB tv  never gave damn about FIR fans. First they changed Hanuman Pandey,broke everyone's heart. Then schedule changes. And NOW THIS.  W*F. If they don't want to run a show or they don't have capability to run a show, they shouldn't even start such shows. This is my favpurite and just one show which I watch on TV. And if it goes though such drastic change, there is nothing to watch on tv. 

Still I am hopeful about new crew, i hope they perform such nicely that the old cast who left the show without bothering about our feeling will get the lesson.🤢
Minionite thumbnail
Oh these changes will for sure end the show...people like us just won't be able to accept a new team. The idea of a new team is good, but the new team should have been introduced in a new show. FIR has become synonymous with Chandramukhi Chautala, Gopi, and Gulgule. Bajrang Pandey and Billu are also key characters...though maybe with their leaving FIR wouldn't be affected as much. But you take out one of the 3 main characters who have been there since the beginning and the show won't remain the same.
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Very very true.

The troika of Chandramukhi, Gopi and Gulgule form the heart of the show. Their interactions together holds the show together. I remember sometime last year when Kiku (who plays Gulgule) was away for a bit and they added a scene about him being suspended by CC to explain it away... During that time, I thought the show *suffered* just cos Gulgule was not there...

I guess they'll call it FIR - The Next Generation (kinda like Star Trek). But it'll be really hard for the incoming team following in the steps of Kavita, Gopi and Kiku (and of course Aamir and Sandeep Anand too). 

Truly sad about this...

I hope they do a really good send-off. 
Minionite thumbnail
See if they were to rename the show FIR - The Next Generation or do anything of that matter, it wouldn't really affect the overall idea any way. It'll still suffer because viewers have been seeing a certain FIR team for 7 years now.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Lovely. Just lovely. After 7 years they'll change FIR cast. I don't have anything against Chitrashi Rawat or any other actor, but replacing FIR cast with a new cast is so wrong! I can't believe it! I just can't!

Great I am going to stop watching it
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Yeah...can you imagine FIR without GG's shayari, rapte, food, and ideas?

Yeah so end of another show for me

As it is when Amir Ali left I had started watching it less and lrpess
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Yeah so end of another show for me

As it is when Amir Ali left I had started watching it less and lrpess

With AA gone...I minded but not as much. But now with the whole team gone, I mind a lot.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

bye bye FIR

This is a bye bye from me too... Shreya... I might not even be a part of the updaters list if there is no team...I am sorry.. But its no more FIR for me