Page 2 Page 4

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Kavita Kaushik out, Chitrashi Rawat in

Kavita Kaushik out, Chitrashi Rawat in

After seven years, popular serial FIR will see a change. Kavita Kaushik, who has been playingInspector Chandram-ukhi Chautala, will no longer be on the show. There will be a generation leap with a new cop coming in as Chandramukhi's daughter.

Sources say Chitrashi Rawat, best known as one of the Chak De! India girls, will in all likelihood be finalised soon. Apart from Kavita, Aamir Aliand Kiku Sharda will also not be part of the time leap. The production house is hunting for Kiku's replacement. 

What prompted the change? Says the source, "After seven years, they felt it was time for a change. Also, Kavita is doing another show on the same channel, where she plays a character which is just the opposite of Chautala." Producer Binaifer Kohli, however, did not revert to our SMS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Kavita Kaushik out, Chitrashi Rawat in" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Lovely. Just lovely. After 7 years they'll change FIR cast. I don't have anything against Chitrashi Rawat or any other actor, but replacing FIR cast with a new cast is so wrong! I can't believe it! I just can't!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I just can't believe it that suddenly all  the cast is replaces by another cast...and then the leap.
I have no problem with the new cast but it is better if they end cause for viewers earlier cast is whole FIR show till now. Let's hope for the best but would really miss my favorite characters Billu , Gulgule, Gopi, Gentlemen, Chandramukhi , Bajrang... never thought I would say this OuchCry

Edited by Himani_Rocks - 09 February 2013 at 8:18pm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I don't think FIR's TRPs will be able to stand this. After 7 years to see a new cast is utterly impossible. This show is about to end. Mark my words.

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with you sri. The idea may might be good or bad but for real FIR viewers it is imposiible to imagine someone else in there place and acting same as earlier cast has performed. The show will soon end as we viewers can't accept this change suddenly.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Kavita is the hero as well as the heroin of FIR. Without her, things will be compeletely different. Can't imagine  FIR without Gulgule too. I'll miss them.

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Whattt no Kavita Kaushik!!! Angry  I am afraid I will stop watching FIR Cry I watches it specially for Kavita Kaushik... if she is not there... then no meaning of FIRCry

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Asto I'm probably leaving the show as well without KK. I like Chitrashi, but seeing her as a replacement of KK is not worth it! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top