And see the comment on balh article in if its only 12
Wat a shame if a non popular show has more comments than us

All the top show has comments in range of 200 300
So y nt we
Neither there any disscusions on trps and promos

Plzzz guys dnt restrict urself in writing ff and os only
PlZ comment in articles guys plzzz

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaprasad1994sangautamfarwasnehasnehasyalilmzsunshinernvdbhavaniMahaalwayscoollalmadhusahana747sandhyasnSouLScORErjineejiggs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is there really any fans of balh??" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PURVIVA

PURVIVA

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
What to comment yaar????? Generally one comments on thing which are worthy enough... But CVs has turn up are show horrible bad... There is nothing to comment about or to appreciate... After watching so called stupid creativity of the cvs one can only squawk against CVs using abusing language... So its better to sit quite n not to comment instead of spitting out abusing word from our mouth for CVs and make our mouth dirty...

Edited by PURVIVA - 09 February 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshrnvdbhavanisahana747

xenots

Groupbie

xenots

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
^ Rightly said...there isn't anything to discuss except getting frustrated by the way the serial plot is moving forward...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xenots

^ Rightly said...there isn't anything to discuss except getting frustrated by the way the serial plot is moving forward...

same here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
am an ardent fan of BALH, haven't skipped a single episode of BALH, but recently it lacks the flavour and essence of what it was in season one, may be that is why viewers are lacking their interest in BALH, but am sure BALH is going to come back with a bang and we will prove that BALH is the best, anyways thank for this post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30rnvdbhavanisahana747sandhyasn

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Rightly said Purviva.. I visit IF regularly but put comments rarely thesedays. U need a factor called excitement to comment on any post, article and wU which is almost dead now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanisahana747

rnvdbhavani

Goldie

rnvdbhavani

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
At times i too used to think d same like u... but BALH is loosing its charm day by day because of d drastic changes.. c its been months in second season where ram n priya are apart.. n they aired promos in such a way that here u go they r going to meet.. but wat was left to see something will come in between them and they r still apart.. how long can a fan bare all this!!! well i watched every episode because I'm an ardent fan of Ram n 
Sakshi... pls writers we want raya together n we hav bared all d crap and ur draggings and even that 5 years waste of time scenes... now they will meet at what amount of age.. Confused really villains are entertained in this show rather than hero and heroineOuch I'm still watching it because if suppose in any case CV's change their mind and try to show something like first season Wink LOL

Edited by rnvdbhavani - 10 February 2013 at 9:35am

Trieshsandhyasn

PURVIVA

PURVIVA

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnvdbhavani

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">At times i too used to think d same like u... but BALH is loosing its charm day by day because of d drastic changes.. c its been months in second season where ram n priya are apart.. n they aired promos in such a way that here u go they r going to meet.. but wat was left to see something will come in between them and they r still apart.. how long can a fan bare all this!!! well i watched every episode because I'm an ardent fan of Ram n02</font>[DIV]<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Sakshi... pls writers we want raya together n we hav bared all d crap and ur draggings and even that 5 years waste of time scenes... now they will meet at what amount of age..02[:s]02really villains are entertained in this show rather than hero and heroine[8(]02I'm still watching it because if suppose in any case CV's change their mind and try to show something like first season02[;)]02[LOL]</font>[/DIV]
Before requesting, you must know to whom you are requesting... to the writers of BALH..., who never listened to us... we were opposing their all the tracks from the leap... But they never heard to us... So plz stop requesting them its completely waste of time...

Trieshsandhyasn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top