Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with U Devu. it would be really hard for Madhu to forget all this.

I though of posting the same post I  made in DP thread, cos I have written everything I felt after the episode in this.

Even in real life people go to the extent of killing in the name of revenge. So up to that point it is OK. But sadly RK being the hero of the show CV's would in future justify all his actions and will make Madhu forgive him. That is my issue. That is one of the reason I don't want them to make RK take revenge.

I don't want another male lead to enter this show. I want it to be whatever it is fights, romance , MU between only Rishbala and till the end it should be DVD"s show. That is why I wished it was not revenge.

People change with time, forgets when they get love. Here RK got everything from Madhu. She saved his life twice and she has done everything possible for him. What else is there for her to do to make RK bring out from his dark side?? there is nothing more she can do. I couldn't think of a single thing.

About RK , he has done everything to prove he is changed , to get Madhu;s confidence, save her life, settle her family, mend his relationship with his mom, show dreams of  a loving life to Madhu, make her dream, make her trust him more than anything in the world. Not only her, her mom blindly is trusting RK now.  So what else can he do to win the trust again?? There is nothing I feel. 

Everything he do it will look to Madhu as fake. If she didn't take it as fake and believes him, I would say Madhu is stupid. But again CV's will make her do it since this is a show and on TV shows woman are always portrayed as forgiving and weak. There were lot of times, Madhu should question him and should not forgive him easily, when he didn't come to lunch, when he took the test, and when he throws food on the ground and take her to celebrate KC. She was being stupid lot of times. Even when she had the right to get answers she never question him.

Maybe RK is doing all this for a reason.

But what about Madhu?? What would she feel what is happening to her?? if he cares about her, why he do it though there is a huge reason behind this.  Can any of us accept someone doing something like this to us. I have made a post  during confession track too about Madhu's uncertainty, which she should ahve with the sudden confession. But seems she doesn't have any at that point. She believes everything RK says.

About requests to fans who react strongly to this twist and promo, obviously  fans react  to what they are being shown, they wouldn't want to wait for 2 weeks to see what is behind RK's actions.  So ST's words about being patient is not going to work like that. We were not told all these days not to believe what U are seeing it is just a lie, and the real thing will be shown after 3 months, when we were shown romance, dreams, loving family, coochie coochie moments. So we were enjoying and believing all these too. So for now what is there?? For now it is revenge. So we will believe it as revenge and hate RK at this point na.

From tonight episode, it is revenge from RK's side. he has told that he is taking revenge. So don;t blame fans when they are reacting to what was shown and saying hateful things to RK's character. it is not to VD they are saying. They are just saying all these things to RK's character, cos what he has done tonight was wrong and disgusting. And it would be hell of a job to justify what he did tonight. So CV's better give a good enough reason for this. Because Madhu is in a stage where RK just have to ask her to do anything. She has proved that by agreeing to come with him leaving everyone. She is ready to give her life to him.

So reasons like to make Madhu come to film industry, to make her independent, to make her strong is not good enough reasons.

Personally as a woman I couldn't forgive someone who did something like that to me ever, even if the reason behind turns out to be something like it for my own good.

This turn of events was not liked by me for the reason, Trishna has become right all along and I can't tolerate her insults to Madhu and DIpali's taunting and future seductions.😑😑and also OI don;pt want hero of the show to be made this evil.

The episode was fab and DVD was just awesome. Hats off to the team for the dialogues DD was awesome with her expressions and VD with his dialogues and his trademark smirk.πŸ‘

Hope CV's give some self respect to Madhu atleast this time for Madhu to handle this strongly and not fall into this, even if RK is doing it with a reason, she shouldn't believe it easily. Becasue of fans pressure and RK being the hero of the show, they can show the reason to viewers, but Madhu shouldn't believe him.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You can recover from the broken heart..move on but she has been stabbed ..what ever is the reason  behind it better be good...else i will truly disappointed for the character butchering that is happening to RK..its one of the fresh awakened and retold lead character that attracted viewers ...hope they dont destroy that hold...
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
what you say about the scars are so true... a physical wound will heal but  the one that was rendered on the soul never will...
how many times had she asserted her trust in him, despite odds and still he remembers that four slaps!!
whatever reason they show to justify RK, i can't accept his betrayal of her trust. he who claims of heart break shud know how much it wud hurt and to inflict the same on the one who loves him beyond limits is despicable. for now i have nothing but contempt for RK.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leverne

devu it was a nice epi...and we have seen so much of or rather lived their love..so its difficult for us to accept that RK did it all for revenge...

so i still have doubt ki there is more twist to it...

but what ever it be..i doint ever want madhu to forgive him...because she loved him for what he truly was and he failed...he failed big time to keep her trust...he broke the heart which beat for him...there is no person who is as unlucky as him in love...:(

i got another idea...running to make another post

he is definitely unlucky in love..!!
and this time..it will be solely his fault..!!

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Originally posted by: chrys

good post Devu...πŸ‘

thank you Asha...😊
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You said it all same feelings i m going though what ever is the reason behind this whether real or fake revenge its totally now broken trust situation and we can have a love in oour life back but when trust is broken i dont think so it can build again.
Till then i have a wonderful journey with Risbalah but i guess now it will not be sameπŸ˜”
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-33

nice post

thank you..!!😊
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post DevikaπŸ‘πŸΌ.Exactly my thoughts.
VD as a villian is natural Only in Intimate scenes he is real bad.
Mukund a simple guy is better to Madhu.And his mother is nothing in front of RKπŸ˜†
Nothing can justify his character, other than a deadly disease.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautifully written devuu!!

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

It doesn't matter what reason they will give to justify this..It doesn't matter even if he doing this for her own good in a twisted way...
what he did to her today is plain cruel..
and it will be worse on Monday if the new promo is anything to go by..

She trusted him completely..and he shattered it completely aswell..
I cannot fathom any way by which she can trust him again..
She may still love him..she may even forgive him if the reason turns out to be valid..but can she ever trust him as completely as she did till today?

True...!!
she will probably love him till the end..!!
but to ever trust him again...highly doubtful..!!