RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I believe that Bittuji is unaware of everything playing in RKs mind and has always supported Madhu n RK together as a jodi. 

Also when RK was shot pre that moment RK n Madhu did not like eachother and hated eachother. When Rk got shot 
Bittuji cried and thanked Madhu for everything and obviously this from Bittuji own heart not from RK cuz he was almost dead or unconciouss so Bittu is not in on the plan cuz why wud he cry and thank Madhu when if Rk had told him to act if rk was unconciouss and dead when she gave the blood?

Therefore Bittu is not involved he respects Madhu and I think he should and may ditch RK cuz he knows right and wrong and will help Madhu and maybe help her become a star... Bittu will leaved Rk for Madhu 

Your thoughts ladies and men 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i doubt it!!! bittuji's first loyalty is to RK only. he might not agree with what RK is doing, but he'll not betray him. but if RK is doing that without anyone's knowledge, in that case, bittuji wd be a strong advocate for RK. even i want to know his role!!!

ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm good point.
I think he will be Rk's side but pretends to b on madhu's favour to help.her become heroine.
DiamondLife thumbnail
it will be exciting to see Bittuji..openly challenging RK..and leave him..and tells him that he will make Madhu top heroine of the industry
zulyian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
may be,ab kuch nai keh saktey wo shoot  out b fake ho
lilyxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Im doubting on this whole drama! RK's family, him getting shot, his mother, dipali, is dipali his gf in real life ? His past, his father, his relation with his mother, RK never having intimate relation with Madhu!