DOTW: Ye dooriyan- nondiscussed. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by polly_03

khushi :

honestly speaking even we have raising the same questions over and over again .. about MM, the reactions can be either way, either megha will run into mohan's arms and then blast him off for his 12yrs of absence or she may come to know about RJ and think he had remarried and has a family. it decides entirely on TRP and CVs ki marzi. I seriously don't want an MU of her thinking he remarried!! Esp just for the sake of TRP ðŸ¥±

about Addu, i suggest you to read the FF written by rinku-b. coz i think her explanation about addu is feasible otherwise how come he not return back home in 12yrs ? making him "Daddaji's munna " will create another loophole in the story IMO. HAHA Even I'm looking for a good explaination that justify's him not finding his way back home since 12 years... If I get the time, I shall surely read the FF 😃 

about the rest, i'm hell confused and waiting for answers, coz every relation that you have pointed out, can go either way. iske aage, like i said, TRPs and CVs ki marzi. True. Anything can happen and nothing in our hands. NBT has always been promising... So hope no drastic change happens because of TRP issue.

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

UNRESED my post on pg1... 😳

Btw Khushi one Q...Can u understand Hindi as well as Hinglish ??... 😳  Yup! I can understand both 😃  

See u gave soo lil Qs to us ...so answering in English is quite boring with me...I want to ans in my funny Hindi n Hinglish Language to u ...only if u can understand that...so can i ?? 😉 Oh be my guest!! It'll be fun to read 😃 😃 
Thank you so much everyone for the replies and liking the post!! All discussion posts replied to 😃 
Thanks for replying posts ...n my silly Qs too... 😉

U love torturing n i love doing faltu ki TP 🤣 jo iss thread pe main bohut krne wali hu in future ...so be aware 😉

N if m not wrong u had decided to come here regularly 😳 so what happen?? Took very short days to reply 😆
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Thanks for replying posts ...n my silly Qs too... 😉

U love torturing n i love doing faltu ki TP 🤣 jo iss thread pe main bohut krne wali hu in future ...so be aware 😉

N if m not wrong u had decided to come here regularly 😳 so what happen?? Took very short days to reply 😆

LOL np. 

And TP. Waiting 😛 

Ahh. I know. i still read topics.. Just don't reply... I got some projects and presentations to prepare last minute so reply nai kar paayi...hopefully from today on. I can.
Khushi no probs at all 😳

As u can see maine v kaha sab Qs ka ans kiya 😆

But i ll ASAP...n i ll keep my eyes on this thread from tomorrow to see if u r really coming or just making promises... 😉
^Haha! I've just gotten home.. Will watch episode after a while so will be back to post later on at night 😃