Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

DOTW: Ye dooriyan- nondiscussed. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-lightinfested-

IF-Rockerz

-lightinfested-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i unres my post 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Ye dooriyan- nondiscussed. (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lata_Pottavarti

Lata_Pottavarti

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
suparb post dear... KhushiSmile

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

Res

Shayad mere essay likha ne ke din aa gaye ... will write all my views

Bt hav to say u have penned all our doubts as well Thanks Embarrassed

Edit

Oh writing frm mobile is really difficult ... Oh it is!! I only read posts when I come from mobile :p 

Abt mm face off I dnt really kno... coz if this is trp sick nbt then there r going to be bunch of hits n miss
the foundation of their separation it self is weak ... if they more interested wid nbt 1 flavour then we might get something sensible here ... bt dnt really kno... I wish tht megha did do her best to get mohan back ... bt again I dnt kno basically I dnt kno hw the characters of nbt2 will react ... if it ws nbt 1. I euld have presented better answers.  I agree. Megha is doing nothing to bring him back. Hasn't Mohan made it clear he loves her immensely and he's true to his words? It'd help a lot if they search for Addu together! 

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

First of all ur post seems a horrible Question paper to me... LOL  LOL! 

So lets start with Q no1... Wink

1. Mohan-Megha: Mohan is true to his words and won't come in front of Megha till the promise is fulfilled. Since the basic concept of Season2 started with Addu missing and Nanhi hating Mohan, how long do you think their separation will be shown?

=>Well Mohan will try to avoied Megha before fulfilling his promise as he is the man of the words. But i think its not dependent on Mohan...it would be the luck who will take them face to face that too before Addu finding. Personally i feel they may meet on Shivaratri or Holi day...but it might be just a face-off where they will just see each others face...neither talking nor clearing MUs...n the point of how long will seperation be ...well i think it will never clear before Addu finding or they gets a storng proof that Addu was kidnapped not ran away...till then Seperetion track is on... I agree. I feel the same.. they will be silent even if they meet... the makers of the show have to continue to justify the title given to the show after all... i just don't want the separation track to be stretched like rubber Ouch

Will Addu be found soon or will other things keep them busy?

=>Best answer is It depends on CVs...as soon as they will choose the actor who will play Addu or the writters who will Gusaoing Addu character in storyline.Till then Addu will be very much Missing... Haha rightly said. Chalo, let's all pray Addu is found soon in real life so he can enter in reel Tongue 

And what if"accidently"Mohan comes up in front of Megha. What do you think will happen then?

=>Aaj kal ke epis ko dekhe to kuch kehna muskil hai abt Meghas reactions...She may start crying or runs away from there hiding her emotions...or for a surprise she can questions Mohan...but the best what i m imaging is Mirchi will hugs Mohan tightly n telling how much she did Ishq Wala Love to Mohan n Bahaoing Aanshu in his Pyar in these long 12 years...well i dont think it will be a too bad to see...what say ?? Maybe... maybe not... I'm still skeptical on what I want to happen... Maybe something none of us has thought of yet? :P

Obviously Megha too still loves Mohan. Will they grow apart silently as the name of the show reflects or will they talk and decide to find Addu together?

=>Yes she very much loves Mohan still ...but she will not be able to talk directly as there wil be more emotions than words...they can talk Aankho Aankho me...but Megha will support Mohan in his search if first she doesnt react over n understands Mohans situation n his pov... she will support.. what I'm worried about more is Megha will stay away from Mohan on purpose because of what Nanhi feels and because she doesn't want to hurt Nanhi, she'll end up hurting Mohan Ouch

Khushi ... as much as i can write in a day i ve written already...so futher Qs will ans on another day... Wink

But can i ask u 1 Q...why are u torturing us this way ?? LOL ...i mean a bunch of Qs LOL ...board exam doesnt give us as tough Qs as u give... LOL ROFL! I love torturing people WinkLOL

Megher_Palok

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

khushi :

honestly speaking even we have raising the same questions over and over again .. about MM, the reactions can be either way, either megha will run into mohan's arms and then blast him off for his 12yrs of absence or she may come to know about RJ and think he had remarried and has a family. it decides entirely on TRP and CVs ki marzi. I seriously don't want an MU of her thinking he remarried!! Esp just for the sake of TRP Sleepy

about Addu, i suggest you to read the FF written by rinku-b. coz i think her explanation about addu is feasible otherwise how come he not return back home in 12yrs ? making him "Daddaji's munna " will create another loophole in the story IMO. HAHA Even I'm looking for a good explaination that justify's him not finding his way back home since 12 years... If I get the time, I shall surely read the FF Big smile 

about the rest, i'm hell confused and waiting for answers, coz every relation that you have pointed out, can go either way. iske aage, like i said, TRPs and CVs ki marzi. True. Anything can happen and nothing in our hands. NBT has always been promising... So hope no drastic change happens because of TRP issue.

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

UNRESED my post on pg1... Embarrassed

Btw Khushi one Q...Can u understand Hindi as well as Hinglish ??... Embarrassed  Yup! I can understand both Big smile  

See u gave soo lil Qs to us ...so answering in English is quite boring with me...I want to ans in my funny Hindi n Hinglish Language to u ...only if u can understand that...so can i ?? Wink Oh be my guest!! It'll be fun to read Big smile Big smile 

Megher_Palok

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for the replies and liking the post!! All discussion posts replied to Big smile 

Megher_Palok

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for replying posts ...n my silly Qs too... Wink

U love torturing n i love doing faltu ki TP ROFL jo iss thread pe main bohut krne wali hu in future ...so be aware Wink

N if m not wrong u had decided to come here regularly Embarrassed so what happen?? Took very short days to reply LOL

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.