Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

DOTW: Ye dooriyan- nondiscussed.

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Helloo peeps! Myself Khushi 😳 This is like my first topic on the forum πŸ˜† I've been planing to post daily analysis threads but never got around to it. Next week on, I shall try πŸ˜ƒ For now, here goes the DOTW! 

This week, we saw many things. We're already discussed them on forum so chodo usse. Let's discuss the non-discussed? (Now I haven't read each and every topic on the forum so forgive if a point is repeated. I've only read some)

1. Mohan-Megha: Mohan is true to his words and won't come in front of Megha till the promise is fulfilled. Since the basic concept of Season 2 started with Addu missing and Nanhi hating Mohan, how long do you think their separation will be shown? Will Addu be found soon or will other things keep them busy? And what if accidently Mohan comes up in front of Megha. What do you think will happen then? Obviously Megha too still loves Mohan. Will they grow apart silently as the name of the show reflects or will they talk and decide to find Addu together? 

2. Addu: WHERE is Addu?! Police have been searching for him for like 12 years now? Not even a single lead? That seems too unrealistic. Sure, Mohan takes Addu as his own so is finding him and as a journalist, he launched a mission. But it's the police's work too. What has happened all this years? Addu surely must remember his childhood photo! When he sees it in so many places, why won't he come back? He must be a grownup too now. Or at least a teen. He knows where his mother lives. What exactly is the mystery? Any takes?

3. Nanhi-Mohan: We have seem Nanhi hate Mohan. Mohan still unaware of who she really is. If and when he finds out, what would his reaction be like? Will Nanhi through this project come to an understanding that Mohan does not hate them. She fails to see his suffereing. The girl who once knew every feeling of Mohan is now blind to this suffering? Once again looks unrealistic to me. Nevertheless, how do you assume they will go on?

4. Nani-Rimjim: That meeting scene of their's was simply superb! And then the second time when Nanhi walks away with tears and Rimjim gives a confused look. Are there more scenes of their in future? I can see both of them becoming friends πŸ˜† Some times, they've poles opposite and the other, the same.

5. Rimjim-Megha: What will be Megha's reaction when she finds out she's Mohan's daughter? What if she assumes that he moved on? (That would be horrible and God forbid this come true... but just one possibility that can't be dismissed. We see it happening in TV shows all the time..) Megha has a pure heart and already is on her way to teaching more than just Kathak to Rimjim. Will Rimjim's feelings change? What if she finds out after that she is Mohan's wife and therefore her mother. Will she accept her or start disliking her as she has seen Mohan suffer?

I can go on to more points but I think I'll stop here... This is what happens when I don't post daily topics πŸ˜† 

Looking forward to answer 😳 I hardly know anyone here... Maybe just 3-4 members? Looking forward to knowing you all as well πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy the weekend!
-Khushi.
Edited by *Khushii* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res

Shayad mere essay likha ne ke din aa gaye ... will write all my views

Bt hav to say u have penned all our doubts as well

Edit

Oh writing frm mobile is really difficult ...

Abt mm face off I dnt really kno... coz if this is trp sick nbt then there r going to be bunch of hits n miss
the foundation of their separation it self is weak ... if they more interested wid nbt 1 flavour then we might get something sensible here ... bt dnt really kno... I wish tht megha did do her best to get mohan back ... bt again I dnt kno basically I dnt kno hw the characters of nbt2 will react ... if it ws nbt 1. I euld have presented better answers.

Edited by krazzybeam - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
^Haha! Will be looking forward to that :D
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all ur post seems a horrible Question paper to me... πŸ˜†

So lets start with Q no1... πŸ˜‰

1. Mohan-Megha: Mohan is true to his words and won't come in front of Megha till the promise is fulfilled. Since the basic concept of Season2 started with Addu missing and Nanhi hating Mohan, how long do you think their separation will be shown?

=>Well Mohan will try to avoied Megha before fulfilling his promise as he is the man of the words. But i think its not dependent on Mohan...it would be the luck who will take them face to face that too before Addu finding. Personally i feel they may meet on Shivaratri or Holi day...but it might be just a face-off where they will just see each others face...neither talking nor clearing MUs...n the point of how long will seperation be ...well i think it will never clear before Addu finding or they gets a storng proof that Addu was kidnapped not ran away...till then Seperetion track is on...

Will Addu be found soon or will other things keep them busy?

=>Best answer is It depends on CVs...as soon as they will choose the actor who will play Addu or the writters who will Gusaoing Addu character in storyline.Till then Addu will be very much Missing...

And what if"accidently"Mohan comes up in front of Megha. What do you think will happen then?

=>Aaj kal ke epis ko dekhe to kuch kehna muskil hai abt Meghas reactions...She may start crying or runs away from there hiding her emotions...or for a surprise she can questions Mohan...but the best what i m imaging is Mirchi will hugs Mohan tightly n telling how much she did Ishq Wala Love to Mohan n Bahaoing Aanshu in his Pyar in these long 12 years...well i dont think it will be a too bad to see...what say ??

Obviously Megha too still loves Mohan. Will they grow apart silently as the name of the show reflects or will they talk and decide to find Addu together?

=>Yes she very much loves Mohan still ...but she will not be able to talk directly as there wil be more emotions than words...they can talk Aankho Aankho me...but Megha will support Mohan in his search if first she doesnt react over n understands Mohans situation n his pov...

Khushi ... as much as i can write in a day i ve written already...so futher Qs will ans on another day... πŸ˜‰

But can i ask u 1 Q...why are u torturing us this way ?? πŸ˜† ...i mean a bunch of Qs πŸ˜† ...board exam doesnt give us as tough Qs as u give... πŸ˜† Edited by Megher_Palok - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
^Hey Peu! Waiting :D Of course! I plan on coming here regularly 😳
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post Khushi.πŸ‘ nice points. waiting 4 monday eagerly.😊
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivangi838