Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 3 Page 25

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i agree with u!!!
there is no doubt that i m loving this track as a whole on one side romantic n cute swaron moment, other side group masti, dosti n top of it dance!! so i dont have any complain with it!!! i m thankful to cvs for giving proper screen space to sharon that was not only needed for sharon but for us too for accepting vrushika n thumps up for their decision!!
k now as swaron fan, if i look to my swaron then they r stuck somewhere!!! ss story is just not movingAngry!! sharon pov for dance is shown amazingly but her pov for swayam is no where, itz we who have to imagine, we are here to watch not imagine!!! so i agree sharon monologue is needed!!
i want swayam to know about sharons asthma too, as track wise itz awsum if swayam is included, otherwise itz incomplete n meaningless for me!! i want to see swaron together at this point of time!!!
n honestly not only sharon feel depressed n disheartened but i too feel it every-time when i see sharon standing at side n other dancing...i m emotionally attached with her character so i just cant see her like that n when vrushika is such a amazing dancer it feel like fuel on fire!!! so plz cvs make sharon dance make swaron dance!!!

Edited by swayamsharon - 09 February 2013 at 8:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitmohanty19maneeshaswaron_bellaSwan_manasie23sscomp32marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To the CVs, from SwaRon Fans. (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Helloo_Vrushaan

Goldie

Helloo_Vrushaan

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
yes cvs we want swaron story 2 move forward pls dont stretch the track of swaron
we want their confession pls

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitmohanty19_bellaSwan_manasie23sscomp32marauder

Helloo_Vrushaan

Goldie

Helloo_Vrushaan

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ans yes we dont want aashi in their story please

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_manasie23sscomp32marauder

shaanswayam

shaanswayam

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i completely agree...just want to see swaron in one frame and vrushika as dancer...pls its a request dont make such a fabulous dancer as non dancer but for vrushika, yaadein, khamaka thank you so much cv's...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitmohanty19_bellaSwan_manasie23sscomp32marauder

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Awesome post. You raised some very valid questions out here in this post. Questions which are running in mind of each and every SwaRon fan. What now? Are we still going to be subjected to this round of musical table? The snail's pace with which or to term better SwaRon story is not moving at all. Its stuck at the same place from month now with signs of no improvement. And add to it the partiality like not promotion SwaRon sequence promos, we all feel like we are trolled.

Sharon suffering from asthma is such a vital track but strangely there is no POV's from her side regarding. Leaving apart two scenes with Simmi there isn't a scene where it is showed how Asthma is affecting her. Yaadein performance showed it but was that enough? No. So I seriously want to see Sharon's POV. How she is broken up from inside but is putting brave face for the world.

And then I want a real conversation between Swayam and Sharon. By real I mean where both take part. Not one where one talk and other ignore or just give attitiude. Because to be honest we have enough open ended scenes in past two years and to see them continue now is infuriating. Hopefully Astham secret will be known to Swayam soon and we would get Vrushika dances soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

creaturemohitmohanty19_Deepika__bellaSwan_manasie23sscomp32

tannu_swayam

IF-Rockerz

tannu_swayam

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
1. Want Swayam to knw bout Sharon's asthma problem.
2. Untill dat gud, i mean REAL gud Sharon monologue.
3. No streching SwaRon track by includng Sharon-Swayam-Aashi thng.
4. Grand Proposal asap.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

creaturemohitmohanty19_bellaSwan_muskurana

creature

Groupbie

creature

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I would say give us swaron more than swayam n Sharon
I don't mind swayam story n Sharon story but why are they not even thinking abt each other??
There is again shortage of Sharon's monologues n now no swayam monologues too why?
They are not even promoted well why? The official page is taking ages to put them up on CP why so? When sneha left they changed the CP soon enough then why do they need such long time n approval now? To add the characters ???they too are part of the same show goddamnit.
Vrushika is new to the show n her tracks which are supposed to be swaron scene ones are not promoted? Why such biased attitude here?
And
Most importantly, why is SwaRon hanging even after whole month after Sharons return? Why is it taking no notice of their relationship anywhere in what they are doing? Why are they put to square one if they wanted do such thing what's the use of replacement ?

Edited by creature - 09 February 2013 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_muskurana

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Nice post. you have said everything. I have nothing to add. Yes! I still feel SwaRon's story is moving no where. I feel like, yeh chota sa light-hearted scenes de ke creatives hamein divert karna chahte hai. Otherwise, I wouldn't have expected these scenes too.

Khamakha Sequence, could actually have had a MAJOR TURN in thier story, If Sharon's POV was shown. Sharon is surely getting space but without Swayam in her life its looks incomplete.

And Yes! there shouldn't be alot of stretching on this track. Swayam should know about this ASAP. then only the story can move forward.

Well about Dance, I am just want to see her solo ASAP and also VruShan dancing on a romantic number. Romantic nahi toh happy wala dance bhi chalega. Because this Valentine's day, I am expecting alot from VruShan. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_sscomp32

Post Reply New Post

Go to top