Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

SwaRon333

SwaRon333

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
v all knw hw AMAZNG SwaRon Khamakha ws dis week...v all luvd it n evry SwaRon fan hs bin vry vryyy hapy aftr dat rite? i hv bin hapy also bt two thngs r bothrng me abt it dat i wnt to shre wid u guys n wid d CVs n d channel v also...i saw topic here only askng why Khamakha wsnt promotd n i startd thnkng dat ya why it wsnt promotd?? its nt fair rite? den aftr dat i thot wht if aftr Khamakha d storyline is also ignord of SwaRon??

wht m sayin is i knw Khamakha ws amazng v all thnk so bt actualy if u c d story of SwaRon hs nt movd AT ALL in d last mnth snce Sharon hs cum bck...d asthma thng ws only shwn in few scene wid Sharon Simmi bt same kind of scene n Swayam ko to pta ni kab pta chalega n d trck isnt evn movin dat way rite nw also...Sharon monologue r also so less v don gt to kno hw shez feelin proprly n Swayam is cute in his tryin n all bt fr hw lng can v just kp wtchng dis type of thng only?? same thng is hapening story isnt movng AT ALL...dats why i wntd to make dis topic to say to d CVs wht m concrnd abt as SwaRon fan who wtchs D3 only fr dem...

dese r d points i hav to say to d CVs plz ull kp replyng wid ur thots n points i wil include dem here so dat CVs cn c all in same plce only n be mre clear abt wht v all want...

1. more Sharon monologue shud b dere v shud c mre clearer hw she is copng wid dis all thngs n hr asthma n nt bein able to dnce n stay away frm Swayam n all...v hv bin shown dis a bit bt mre is needed i feel coz dis is sumthn vryyy big in hr life n v need to c dat mre i feel...

2. plz plz plzzz dnt kp strtchng dis trck too mch n Swayam shud gt to knw abt Sharonz asthma soon plz coz til dat hapns dere story wil jst stay stck at same plce wid same scenes dat lead nowhr only...plz it gets frustratng v wnt to c deir story MOVE nw n nt jst replay same kind of scenes wid no solutn only...

3. one thng of appreciatn i wud like to say dat m rly luvin d screenspace Sharon is getng...coz Vrushika is a new fce dis hs rly helpd me as a fan to gt usd to hr as Sharon n nw i rly luv hr as Sharon n m conectng wid hr nw so nicely...its gud blnce fr me n hpe it wil kp on lik dis...

4. i wnt to c Vrushika DANCE she is sch an amazng talntd dancr if Sharon is kpt away frm dancng fr too lng v wil lose out on dis whch is nt fair i feel its like waste of wht ull hav bt r nt usng...plz shw Sharon DANCE lik solve hr asthma prblm n fnd a way to DANCE agn soon coz v wnt to c Vrushika DANCE n shwcase hr talnt...

5. v wnt to c mre SwaRon DANCE plz Shantanu n Vrushika r AMAZNG whn dey dance togedr lik Yaadein ws SUPRBBB so plz shw dem dance togedr v wud luv to c plz...

6. v wnt SwaRon to TALK to each odr abt deir issues...nt jst kp runnin away frm each odr n deir prblms all d time...

7. NO SWAYAM-SHARON-AASHI luv triangl PLZ...

so guys ull reply wid ur pov too n if u hav ne points den i wil add dem to d main topic whn i cn...

Edited by SwaRon333 - 10 February 2013 at 10:37am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912ChillzTcoolz-chandler-Silentreader95d3ianscreatureNikieeishikaek43Saee.TSwaron4eva_Sabzmohitmohanty19tca21riddzyeeshan16shaanswayamkm29Helloo_VrushaanAnomic_lonerShantanuSould3fan4evamegsyNabzKaJenDMGArdour.candybarGratitude_Meyasrisanjana_D3tannuluvswayamsharonflirteyedaish_swaron_bellaSwan_Pooja-Jpiyu_swaronblitheShrutikaSwaRonLegilimens.Snoweymuskurana-.nandini.-manasie23BeulaSwaRon..euphoria..---Priya---Suku_SwaRonnami2811marauder-dark.horse-Born2Danceswathi_swaronDanCing_DiVa_SKAaditya01nature2BeingBlunt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To the CVs, from SwaRon Fans." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Ooohhh yes I agree with you damn to well... I am literally in love with the khamkha sequence... but what now, what will after the sequence pre and post the sequence are not given importance at all.. everytime there is a hot seq in the sow CV's always promote it now what happened during this sequence...

Now it's already been a month that Sharon is back but we are still stuck on the part where Sharon is rejecting Swayam beause of her aasthama... now we seriously want to see how Swayam will come to know about all this and how will he cope with it and then after thta how will he help her overcome this hurdle..

Also more of their inner turmoil monologue's are required for their story to move on.. also we have started to re like the track recently please dont over stretch it and make it impossible for the fans to watch it...

Also give us more VruShan/ SwaRon dance sequences... pretty pwweesshhh because Shantanu & Vrushika are awesome dancers and their chemistry is worth watching..!

Edited by manasie - 09 February 2013 at 7:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_loner_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonmarauderBeingBlunt

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I do NOT want any Swayam-Sharon-Aashi love triangle.Angry

Edited by muskurana - 09 February 2013 at 7:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_loner_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonmanasie23marauderBeingBlunt

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
u said it all..u said everything which each n every SS fan wanted to CVs..hope dey listen to us n give us wat v want...
want SwaRon in a single frame...loving d dance centric track bt want SS also...v never knw wat Sharon is feeling..her monologues please...

Edited by purvi_91 - 09 February 2013 at 8:05am

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonmanasie23marauderBeingBlunt

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
reservd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasie23

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I do NOT want any Swayam-Sharon-Aashi love triangle.Angry

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonmanasie23marauderBeingBlunt

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
reeesssBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manasie23marauderBeingBlunt

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
its gud tht khamaka was not promoted with so muj bang...cuz if it was mayb tht wud have been banned frm channel v like the rasia sequence

its btr tht we rily got a full fledged scene it was so damn sizzling...m luvng vrushan...!!!!

obvio as shezz a fabulous dancer she will be shown as dancing...so most probably this asthama track is to get us swaron...othr wise i dnt see any significance of sharon having asthama

cuz wen she see swayam supporting her through her low point in life she will have to fall for him {wij i think she has already fallen}

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top