Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

<<<Kaushik family>>>

The family members are Mr. Satyadev and Mrs. Bindeshwari Kaushik, their five sons, Utkarsh, Bittu, Shivendu, Aditya and Karthik, their five daughters-in-law Gehna, Nimmi, Karantiya, Ria and Lovely, their four grandchildren, Gudiya, Lucky, Bubbly, Anu and also Mr. Kaushik's mother whom they call Ammasa. Shibhu's twin brother Radhe and Radhe's wife Komila are new additions to the family.

About 
the
family!

Ammasa

She is Satyadev's mother & the eldest person in the family. She is not like typical old grandmothers. She believes in living life to the fullest & enjoying each & every moment of it. She is respected by all & wants things to be done her way.

Satyadev Kaushik

He is Bindeshwari's husband & thus, the father of the family. He usually goes along with his wife's decisions & often shows his ideas when needed. He loves his family a lot & is not as strict towards his children
as his wife. They call him Babusa.

Bindeshwari Kaushik

Mrs. Bindeshwari Kaushik is a strict-disciplinarian woman. She lives by her rules as she believes it helps in managing a joint family better. Behind Bindeshwari's tough exterior, there's a kind-hearten and loving mother & wife who loves each and every member of her family. She is a mother of five sons & have five daughter-in-laws each of them having five contrasting qualities. They call her "Maasa".

Utkarsh Kaushik

He is the eldest son of Satyadev & Bindeshwari. He runs a family retail shop along with his younger brother, Bittu. He is disciplined, helping & mostly engaged in activities related to his shop. He is married to Gehna & the couple have two daughters, Gudia & Bubbly. His love equation with Gehna is not so good because of his serious nature.

Gehna Kaushik

She is Utkarsh' Wife & the first daughter-in-law of Bindeshwari. She follows her mother-in-law's every word very well. She nurtures and keeps her family members bonded with each other. She loves to cook food and serve everyone. She is patient, forgiving to a fault and understanding but sometimes she gets jealous of Lovely.

Bittu Kaushik

He is the second son of Satyadev & Bindeshwari. He is innocent, loving & a childlike person. He helps his brother Utkarsh in running their retail shop. He is married to Nimmi & they have a son, Lucky. Both Bittu & Nimmi have been childhood friends, so they love each other a lot.

Nimmi Kaushik

She is Bittu's wife & the second daughter-in-law of the Kaushik family. She is basically from a Punjabi family. She is funny, energetic & wins everyone's hearts with her childlike innocence. She is Karthik's favorite sister-in-law & Lovely is most close to her among all daughter-in-laws.

Shivendu Kaushik

He is the third son of Satyadev & Bindeshwari, mostly called "Shibhu" at home. He is tall, tough & serves in police service. His first wife, Simran was also a police officer like him but she died. Eventually, he fell in love again and got married to Karantiya. He also has a son Anu from his first marriage.

Simran Kaushik

She was Shivendu's first wife & the third daughter-in-law of the Kaushik family. She was very calm but capable of silencing her opponents when angered. She used to keep on learning things as she was not so good at household work. But she was a brave & police officer. She died on duty while fighting with terrorists when she was on a training.

Karantiya Kaushik

She is Shivendu's second wife and the third daughter-in-law. After Simran's death, she started living with Kaushiks on Shibhu's insistence to help them because she was the only eyewitness of Simran's killers. She was very mean & rude to everyone initially but she changed her attitude after living with the kind Kaushiks. Later, Karantiya & Shibhu started liking each other & got married. Karantiya is basically from a Haryanvi village. She is fast & unstoppable. She also loves Anu & considers him her own son.

Aditya Kaushik

He is the fourth son of Satyadev & Bindeshwari. He is young, handsome & well-educated. He is into some marketing business. He is called "Adi" at home. He is married to Ria. Both of them met in London and got married after falling in love.

Ria Kaushik

She is Aditya's wife & the fourth daughter-in-law. Having lived in the UK, Ria is nostalgic about her life there but she keep on adjusting herself into Kaushik family. She is fearless and does not hesitate to give her views on any topic. She has a unique sense of style, different from the rest.

Karthik Kaushik

Karthik is the youngest son in the Kaushik family. He is loved and pampered by all. He holds his mother in great respect and always follows all the rules and regulations she sets. He falls in love with Lovely and brings home the fifth daughter-in-law of the Kaushik family. Both Karthik & Lovely love each other a lot.

Lovely Kaushik

Lovely is a beautiful, cheerful and innocent girl. She believes that there is no harm in lying if it is for someone's good. She gets married to Karthik and enters the Kaushik family as its fifth daughter-in-law. However, some of her thoughts are contradictory to the views held by Bindeshwari. She can handle any situation. She loves her family a lot.

Radhe

He is Shibhu's identical twin brother. Actually at the time of Shibhu's birth, Bindeshwari gave birth to two identical twin sons but she surrendered one of them (Radhe) to her childless brother with a promise of never meeting him. Life takes a turn & the family comes across Radhe. Bindeshwari confesses the truth & the family accepts him. Radhe falls in love with Komila and gets married to her.

Komila

Komila is Radhe's wife & the new daughter-in-law in the family. She was actually a ghost but later she became a human after getting married to Radhe.

Fanlist

diasingh2
sidgauri
 Rozey17
sweetprincess52
riva2987
priya-kriyaansh
iamnikhil

(do hit the like button so that I can add your name
and please contribute in keeping this thread alive!)

Edited by diasingh2 - 19 February 2013 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iamnikhilSparklesDBrozie--Shamoo---PrimaDonna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<@<@<@ Kaushik family @>@>@> AT" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Lovely thread dear, i know all abt the characters but reading your synopsis of them was perfect Thumbs Up, great job dear, so glad to have you creating these awesome thread, and i especially love the pics and thank you so much for adding Simran bhabi, she was truly special.

Thanks for this and maybe you can follow @Sidgauri's idea and add the little kaushiks LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I will add little Kaushiks in the thread soon...
m glad u people liked it.

Edited by diasingh2 - 09 February 2013 at 11:59am

rozie

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Lovely thread dear, i know all abt the characters but reading your synopsis of them was perfect Thumbs Up, great job dear, so glad to have you creating these awesome thread, and i especially love the pics and thank you so much for adding Simran bhabi, she was truly special.

Thanks for this and maybe you can follow @Sidgauri's idea and add the little kaushiks LOL

thanxx a lot...rozey...  I'll surely add the kaushik children sooner or later...

Now I have updated the pics of all characters.

I have collaborated pics of old Ria & new Ria,... old Shibhu & new Shibhu & old Lovely and new Lovely... just to make it look interesting...

In this way...  we don't feel like that much of the cast has changed,,, 

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

Originally posted by Rozey17

thanxx a lot...rozey...  I'll surely add the kaushik children sooner or later...

Now I have updated the pics of all characters.

I have collaborated pics of old Ria & new Ria,... old Shibhu & new Shibhu & old Lovely and new Lovely... just to make it look interesting...

In this way...  we don't feel like that much of the cast has changed,,, 

welcome dear, no probs u take ur time, each thread u create is special and superb Thumbs Up

i saw how u updated the pics, and that is wonderful, that although the actors changed we still love and remember them

Wondeful job Clap

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
This is nice .. even though im no longer a supporter of this show .. I still love my original KarLY 

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

This is nice .. even though im no longer a supporter of this show .. I still love my original KarLY 

Heys ... going to see you after a long time Darshini... 

Well... I can understand... you are disappointed with this show... 
and that's not your fault...CVs are responsible this...

But.. I have come out of it now...   and have accepted Vindhya as Lovely...

and current track in the show is pretty good...
story is family-oriented, realistic and quite interesting to watch...

they're no annoying characters / guest appearances in this track...

After a long time...this show is running on a track...

-PrimaDonna-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top