When Chocolates made our celebs happy-Gaurav

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged

When Chocolates made our celebs happy!

The week of love brings along with itself beautiful moments filled with flowers, happiness and much more. 9th February is a day where you can add an ounce of happiness with just a chocolate. Yes, today is Chocolate Day! We all have had one day in our lives when a chocolate has added a happiness quotient to our lives.

Tellybuzz tried to find out the one moment of the lives of our celebrities when a chocolate has added a happiness quotient to their lives. Let's see what our celebs have to share with us…

Gaurav Khanna: I think a chocolate can add a happiness quotient any and every day of my life. I just love them. My favorites are Snickers, Twix and Dairy Milk. I wish everyday is a chocolate day and they say 'Meethe mein kya hai'.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09sathurajGauravsDbesthinz-Subbiha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Chocolates made our celebs happy-Gaurav" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pia09

pia09

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thks Aysha. commented on the article.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Aysha-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged

thanks Aysha Hug
its great to have u back and to hear from Gaurav
and just like you, hope he returns too Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09-Subbiha--Aysha-

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Yayyy a Gaurav ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is he back is he back is he back?? Thank you Aysha!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespia09hinz-Subbiha--Aysha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
shrek i hope he's back in mumbai...atleast we'll get to hear something soon then...maybe something lined up? m getting excited i thinkLOLDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbest

sathuraj

sathuraj

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks AyshaHug for sharing...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.