Posted: 11 years ago

for me too it was the gathbandhan thing

but Kunal too gave himself as a gift...he said something like now all this is yours aur tumhain yeh ehsaas ho ki main hamesha hamesha tumhara hoon...so if i see it like that then thats the best gift for SidhiπŸ˜‰ 
yaar me too loved the gatbandhan the most πŸ˜ƒ n surprisingly they used the same i mean the same Chunni πŸ˜‰chalo ek aur blooper nahi hua πŸ˜† Jokes apart... it was just a magical feeling for me to see the gatbandhan the same as it was 10 years back just like SiNal's Relation 😳
n m feeling so good to say that the first thing came to my mind while watching that was like wow so simple yet so touchy scene!  this could happen only in our parichay n no where else  no one else can ever do justice with such scene (the entire gift scene⭐️) the way Sinal did, that is Sinal Magic for me 😳 n thanks to writers for adding such a wonderful gift to Kunal's list 😊 nice one i say, waise like that Pajeb πŸ˜‰ too bas i wish siddhi ke paas dusara abhi tak ho πŸ˜›
Rush i too thought it's the best gift to siddhi. "mein tumahara ho" as you said it's different from all other gifts. πŸ˜‰

Seems everyone loved ghadbhandan.hum sab sinal fans hai tho our likes are also same πŸ˜†
Payal i wish siddhi ware that single payal without it's pair.it will be different πŸ˜†

Ashu doosra kahan se layegii siddhi. πŸ˜† Edited by eshi.nl - 11 years ago
I would say gathbandhan was best gift as it conveyed they were connected, still are and always will be connected as one😳
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Ashu doosra kahan se layegii siddhi. πŸ˜†
Dhoondhe gii tu mill hi jaayegii udhar hii kidhar ghar mai jaise aaj kal roz naye naye photos milate hai πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Rush2220

for me too it was the gathbandhan thing

but Kunal too gave himself as a gift...he said something like now all this is yours aur tumhain yeh ehsaas ho ki main hamesha hamesha tumhara hoon...so if i see it like that then thats the best gift for SidhiπŸ˜‰ 

are, how can that be the best gift?
Kunal is already Siddhi's property whether anyone said it or notπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 
not to mention vice versa😳
No doubts it is gatbhandan it says how strong their relation is
Originally posted by Rajash

Dhoondhe gii tu mill hi jaayegii udhar hii kidhar ghar mai jaise aaj kal roz naye naye photos milate hai πŸ˜‰

Arrey i want siddhi to ware that single payal yaar.imagine if anyone asks about that siddhi blushing remembering everything. πŸ˜†

@all Thanks for sharing your favs. loved gatbandhan.it's a simple gift yet so different and reflects how sinal relationship is
Thanx 4 making this post, I love all giftr n ya especially gatbandhan bt i also lyk dat card which have red heart
Thanx 4 making this post, I love all gifts n ya especially gatbandhan bt i also lyk dat card which have red heart