Page 3 Page 4

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Gathbandhan n Payal..both..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fav gift (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
gatbandhan, that explained how sinal relationship was never broken Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlparichayan

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

for me too it was the gathbandhan thing

but Kunal too gave himself as a gift...he said something like now all this is yours aur tumhain yeh ehsaas ho ki main hamesha hamesha tumhara hoon...so if i see it like that then thats the best gift for SidhiWink 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishvipraja26rainbowgirlRajasheshi.nlkarthi173jay_bpm

Rajash

IF-Rockerz

Rajash

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
yaar me too loved the gatbandhan the most Big smile n surprisingly they used the same i mean the same Chunni Winkchalo ek aur blooper nahi hua LOL Jokes apart... it was just a magical feeling for me to see the gatbandhan the same as it was 10 years back just like SiNal's Relation Embarrassed
n m feeling so good to say that the first thing came to my mind while watching that was like wow so simple yet so touchy scene!  this could happen only in our parichay n no where else Approve no one else can ever do justice with such scene (the entire gift sceneStar) the way Sinal did, that is Sinal Magic for me Embarrassed n thanks to writers for adding such a wonderful gift to Kunal's list Smile nice one i say, waise like that Pajeb Wink too bas i wish siddhi ke paas dusara abhi tak ho Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26sanasinaljay5eshi.nlRush2220

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Rush i too thought it's the best gift to siddhi. "mein tumahara ho" as you said it's different from all other gifts. Wink

Seems everyone loved ghadbhandan.hum sab sinal fans hai tho our likes are also same LOL
Payal i wish siddhi ware that single payal without it's pair.it will be different LOL

Ashu doosra kahan se layegii siddhi. LOL

Edited by eshi.nl - 09 February 2013 at 7:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanasinalRajashparichayan

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I would say gathbandhan was best gift as it conveyed they were connected, still are and always will be connected as oneEmbarrassed

eshi.nl

Rajash

IF-Rockerz

Rajash

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Ashu doosra kahan se layegii siddhi. LOL
Dhoondhe gii tu mill hi jaayegii udhar hii kidhar ghar mai jaise aaj kal roz naye naye photos milate hai Wink

eshi.nl

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

for me too it was the gathbandhan thing

but Kunal too gave himself as a gift...he said something like now all this is yours aur tumhain yeh ehsaas ho ki main hamesha hamesha tumhara hoon...so if i see it like that then thats the best gift for SidhiWink 

are, how can that be the best gift?
Kunal is already Siddhi's property whether anyone said it or notWinkEmbarrassed 
not to mention vice versaEmbarrassed

sanasinal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top