Posted: 11 years ago
Loved yesterday's episode.the best episode in 8 months.Kunal gave cards and gifts to siddhi.
All the gifts payal,bangels,gatbhandan of their marriage which are lovely,simple like our Sinal.

Which is your favourite gift among them?? πŸ˜† i know it is stupid question.akhir sinal hai tho kaise Kuch chod sakthe hai 😳 πŸ˜† i like gatbhandan.it represents that their relationship is still strong,atoot.Edited by eshi.nl - 11 years ago
For some reason I loved the gatbandhan!
Originally posted by paradigm

For some reason I loved the gatbandhan!

Ohh is it gatbandhan πŸ˜† sorry my mistake will edit.
I loved the ghat bandhan gift the most!!😳
gatbandhan was the best😊
hi nice post,ur post again gave me the chance to relive that part
i like that payal n ghadbandhan both,πŸ˜›
ghadbandhan well ofcourse what it reflects about their relation will always remain less no matters how much i try to explain that, such a b'ful thought by the writer for representing actually the fact that kunal said "rishtey mai  jitni zyada ghaathe ho rishta uttna hi majboot hota hai" wow!πŸ‘ which shows no matters what they had faced bcoz those things made their relation stronger then ever it wasπŸ‘πŸΌ.
payal bcoz i like the fact it wasn't a new one that he bought for her earlier but the one which she lost n kunal found it n since then  never returned her back with a thought that it always gives him her essence,a feeling of her presence with him everytime. 
Me too luved both gatbandhan and payal... 😳
hi

gath bandhan for me to 

norzar
Gathbandhan n Payal..both..
gatbandhan, that explained how sinal relationship was never broken πŸ˜ƒ