Where do they show cooking??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pratts

pratts

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
They hardly show any of the contestants cooking anything, even i have my doubts whether the host has really cooked anything because they only show a little in the beginning and next shot khaana saara ban gaya!!! Come Dine With Me--The whole emphasis is food, they show everything being cooked and everything being served--albeit in shots but still there is still a sense of cooking going on!!

Vindu's  full menu was also not read out, half of the time we dont know what was cooked or what was served. Of all that Nauheed cooked I saw only fish, rice, dhansak and custard, wasnt there more?? Most of the times starting drink we see, starters here and there after then main course toh I am still to see them say ok this is this or this was that or even contestants bringing out all the food mentioned on the menu.  Crap, crap, crap, one more week of trial and error, if this trend continues Sorry no Welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruck

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where do they show cooking??" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
And I noticed 3-4 times that they use Indiagate rice,and Indiagate is sponsoring the show..but If I am a contestant..its not necessary that I will use only Indiagate..why not DAAWAT,BEST and other brand..?chaawal mein kuch kaala hai !

MashiatMimosa

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I highly  doubt that they even cook! All those accidents happening while they cook seem really fake to me! I'm sure they are getting some profession help 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsMJHTMonayaSajan

bangles

bangles

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hi guys, haven't you figured it out yet? This is not a show about food and cooking... this is about dramebaazi!Wink

aradhanavarmapratts

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

Hi guys, haven't you figured it out yet? This is not a show about food and cooking... this is about dramebaazi!Wink

khaana toh ek bahaana hai , yeh to paagal khaan ahai Cool

prattsbangles

pratts

pratts

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

Originally posted by bangles

khaana toh ek bahaana hai , yeh to paagal khaan ahai Cool

Ekdum correct and is hafte toh full on nautanki times.  This is absolute roobbish!!!

bangles

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.