Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sheema_rajoo

IF-Dazzler

sheema_rajoo

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Kratika Sengar?

For me it was her prowess acting and also expressive eyes..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AaRyArOxAnu_4_Usahelilovesaryachitsri65akui1984AnushaGKKrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRmaha9Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What made you fall in love with..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Her EyesEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheema_rajoo

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Her smile, eyes and expressions Smile

sheema_rajoo

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i will say her acting .. the way she potrays a wife mother divorcee daugther dil... aww the list is endless despite a fun loving single free spirit in personal life... n then last not least is matching with gurmeet charisma n fame and making own space.. hats off ladyClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthus.9sheema_rajoo

AaRyArOx

Goldie

AaRyArOx

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
her gorgeous smile, her shining eyes and splendid acting!!!! TongueThumbs Up

sheema_rajoo

sara1990

IF-Dazzler

sara1990

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
her acting and the way she cryLOL

nirmalac99

Goldie

nirmalac99

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Powerful acting skills...

chitsri65

IF-Rockerz

chitsri65

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Her  'haat ke'  attitude and self confidence was what attracted me offscreen to drive me to see her on screen acting. NOT surprisingly, I knew that this 'charming personality' can portray characters well on screen but to my shock - what I saw was amazing - and that was the body language of the character - note her fingers - it also portrays and last but not the least - ' her natural acting' WOW!

Another thing I am watching keenly is dancing - am waiting for today's performance. This girl can do anything - she is a perfectionist - ala Amair Khan.

Before I could go on and on - I don't know why - she can compere too - if she gives much importance and explore that field ...she can...'cause  - voice and modulation is her strength. What say? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.