CID

missing the duo scences

Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It has been so long since we saw our duo that is abhijeet sir and daya sir. Because of maybe the overcrowded team but the duo scences are completly missing
Even poorvi and shreya recently became a famous duo are also not seen these days what is happening to the duos
Miss the duos hope they are back soon 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

is stll Both BHAI's termed as DUO in CID POO... are U sure...
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
Srishti. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

<font color="#6600ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">is stll Both BHAI's termed as DUO in CID POO... are U sure...</font>

</div>
<div>

Lol u are rite sorry but still both tbe bhai and the behenas ate not seen together anymore
Miss them
I love being called poo its so cute thanks
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd

Lol u are rite sorry but still both tbe bhai and the behenas ate not seen together anymore
Miss them
I love being called poo its so cute thanks

Yes even after some times, might be they cant recognize that they are Close Pals in past...😭😭
Srishti. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

</div><div><font color="#6600ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#6600ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes even after some times, might be they cant recognize that they are Close Pals in past...😭😭</font>

Exactly even our poorvi mam and shreya mam were so close pals what happened yaar missing the behens and bhais
Aman_Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ poorvisinghcd
yes ur write, me too missing the DUO scenes
specially DUO actions
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd

Ibut the duo scences are completly missing

Miss the duos hope they are back soon 😭

Proper duo scenes are missing since bi-weekly started in 2010.

For me what is a 'duo' scene? Scenes like the investigation on the road in Missing Money or a cute chat like the one in Man on the Bus...or a simple smiling handshake at the end of Revenge of the Criminal.

Loud proclamations of 'dosti' and one of them landing in trouble, crying and the other consoling him or one of them in hospital and the other in tears don't count as genuine 'duo' scenes for me. I can't explain further.
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: visrom

For me what is a 'duo' scene? Scenes like the investigation on the road in Missing Money or a cute chat like the one in Man on the Bus...or a simple smiling handshake at the end of Revenge of the Criminal.

Loud proclamations of 'dosti' and one of them landing in trouble, crying and the other consoling him or one of them in hospital and the other in tears don't count as genuine 'duo' scenes for me. I can't explain further.

I second you VIS...I totally agree...
Hamaare liye itna kaafi hai...That's what is true FRIENDSHIP...
Yaad dilane ke liye thank you...

Lekin aaj kal toh dono ek bhi scene share tak nahi karte...
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

the Daant of ABHIJEET to DAYA in Dishonest Cop, the way they got the Shop at Pick Pockets... the holding in Manali murder... ohhh... We missed them Badly...😭
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@GD n VIS...
I will cry now...😭😭😭
I miss all this sooo much...😭😭