Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Mohit Haridwar Video

pritash05 IF-Rockerz
pritash05
pritash05

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys here are another video of his.

I love this interview of his where he says I wanted to come with parvati I mean we both wanted to coe together to support for this noble coz but due shooting and travelling schedule couldn't. He now experience of how to keep his wife happy, putri and putro. lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu_IFSindhu_uskaatayanisia221Proud-IndiaNikki_Titli

Sindhu_us IF-Dazzler
Sindhu_us
Sindhu_us

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thank you so much pritu. I had not seen this.  Big smile
pritash05 IF-Rockerz
pritash05
pritash05

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
U welcome. My name is nikita. I love this one coz such polite way he answers  every question and his personality down to earth just like Sona. Also said meri putri bhi hai use neglect maat karo lol. So much respect for woman. Some lucky girl will be his queen.Glad to know they all have fun on sets.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu_IF

Indu_IF IF-Dazzler
Indu_IF
Indu_IF

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Nikita fabulous clip. Mohit looked so relaxed and calm while giving this interview. Clearly he was in a happy mood though he holds a serious face most of the time when interviewers approach him. Smile
sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the video...

Nice interview.. for a change.. Mohit is looking at the camera..reporter and smiling.. unlike other times where he has a serious face..and he is looking everywhere but the camera...LOL
His answers are short and well thought...as always..!!
Liked the Putri Part...!! Smile
Sadhanamomo IF-Rockerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link  Nikita. I have not seen this at all. I have no words to express mys elf. Mohit is a good hearted man and you could see it by the answers he gave. He is a down to earth person who has not let stardom affect him at all. And to top it off he was looking at the interviewer and smiling when he gave out answers. Love him a lot.
Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Tfs video

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index