anandi has now become a female jagya

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
kyunki jis tarah jagya sirf apni feeling's ke baare me sochata tha aur anandi ke pyar ko ignore karta tha vaisa hi anandi ab shiv ke saath kar rahi hai
anandi to ye achchi tarah se jaanti hai ke hum jise pyar karte hai vo agar humare pyar ko naa samajhe to kitna dard hota hai lekin ab vo bhi shiv ke saath vohi kar  rahi hai.
jis tarah jagya ne anandi ki achchai ka fayda uthaya usi tarah anandi ab shiv ki achchai ka fayda utha rahi hai...
Edited by mantarang - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u...

i think CVS of BV writers are forgetting the story line what the had showed earlier...😆

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
accha wow kya brillient analysis hai...:-D
is anandi humiliating shiv? no
has she run off to mumbai ? no
She cares for his feelings ? yes
Is she cheating on him ? no

then how come she has become jagya???
she is doing everything a wife shld do except sleeping with him...wo bhi ho hi jayega...ab anandi shiv ki keep ya slave to hai nahi tht she must sleep with him whenever he wishes...
n its hardly one month if their marriage kaun sa 1-2 saal ho gaya hai...so why r ppl jumping with agitation.
shiv ke sex life ki itni chinta kyun hai sabko...:-D
shaadi kya sirf saarh mein sone ke liye hoti hai...anandi will come along...dont worry
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=nniks]accha wow kya brillient analysis hai...:-D
is anandi humiliating shiv? no
has she run off to mumbai ? no
She cares for his feelings ? yes
Is she cheating on him ? no

then how come she has become jagya???
she is doing everything a wife shld do except sleeping with him...wo bhi ho hi jayega...ab anandi shiv ki keep ya slave to hai nahi tht she must sleep with him whenever he wishes...
n its hardly one month if their marriage kaun sa 1-2 saal ho gaya hai...so why r ppl jumping with agitation.
shiv ke sex life ki itni chinta kyun hai sabko...:-D
shaadi kya sirf saarh mein sone ke liye hoti hai...anandi will come along...dont worry

no .you are misunderstanding me .i know marrige is not just physical intimacy.
but vo hamesha sahmi hui khoyi hui rehti hai .kam se kam khulke haske baat to kar sakti hai 
agar shiv uske thoda bhi kareeb aata hai to is tarah darr jaati hai jaise uske saamne koi sher aaya hai . sorry lekin mujhe nahi lagta ke vo shiv ki feelings ki care karti hai...
mai sirf itana chahti hu ke use jo khushi mili hai vo uske chehre par bhi aaye.
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 i have one thing to say...what ever she is feeling just express...when she was scred.she was expressing to us...but not to shiv.it was shiv who took it out from her...now if anandi is feeling a little bit of shiv...plz express that feeling...it's not shiv's duty to take out her feeling every time😊... day before yesterday..when he holds her hand...she was expressionless... r u happy ? r u sad? r u scared? u r not liking his touch?? what? show it on yr face madumji😡...yesterday when she said..." main ne jhoot isliye bola kyon ki sach janker sab ko dukh hi nahi hoga bahut bara dhakka lagega"...the expression was...as if shiv is doing something wrong.he is driffting away from her not she😲...ab yeh prob anandi ka hai ya prat ka.yeh to pata nahi😕
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ajee isnt two timing with shiv
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she was pretty happy in KB she used to laugh n joke with shiv n maahi too.
Infact in kite contest also she was gaga over shiv...in tht button scene too she was giving him looks...jagya ko to wo dekhti bhi nahi hai :-D
she enjoys shiv's conpany too tabhi whenever he asks her to come along she agrees happily.
yeah nowdays she is sad because of tht ganga crap else she was fine.
ab har waqt air hostess ki terah face pe smile chipka ke to nahi rahegi.
i dont know if ur married but i m n i can see tht she indeed cares.for shiv.
i hope they consummate soon i m tired of these crap topics discussing her feelings for shiv...coz most ppl still think tht real love matlab consummation hota hai
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She was not not scared at all on the sankrant gift scene...it was shiv who pulled back..there was no disgust on her face...
She herself hugged him...
N she never igonred him at all...
Though the final knot is there in her heart regarding her old fear...on which cvs r too confusing...
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=nniks]she was pretty happy in KB she used to laugh n joke with shiv n maahi too.
Infact in kite contest also she was gaga over shiv...in tht button scene too she was giving him looks...jagya ko to wo dekhti bhi nahi hai :-D
she enjoys shiv's conpany too tabhi whenever he asks her to come along she agrees happily.
yeah nowdays she is sad because of tht ganga crap else she was fine.
ab har waqt air hostess ki terah face pe smile chipka ke to nahi rahegi.
i dont know if ur married but i m n i can see tht she indeed cares.for shiv.
i hope they consummate soon i m tired of these crap topics discussing her feelings for shiv...coz most ppl still think tht real love matlab consummation hota hai[/QUOTE

pata hai there is a proberb...jub taq bachcha nahi rota...ma bhi dudh nahi deti"...it's like that.tumhe pasandh aayee na aaye...lekin love ka expression bahut zaroori hai... kaisa lagta hoga us wife ko jub woh  apne patike liye khana banati hai.aur pati khana khane ke baad.ek choti si smile.jo micromini size ka ho .deke chala jata hai...mujhe nahi lagta kisi bhi patni ko pasandh aata hoga...same here.. with anandi😊
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ritzi12

ajee isnt two timing with shiv

But she is not loving him too. Yeah, she will par kab? Till then will Shiv be able to keep taking her agitation, or will he start getting disappointed? 
It's becoming a test for Shiv's patience too. Moreover the cat is out of bag and Meenu knows about it, will Shiv be able to keep convincing his family if matters became sore.

Does A care for S? Yes
Is she loyal to him? Yes
Does she respect him? Yes
Does she care for his feelings as a 'husband'? Not yet (She cares for him as a person)
Will she be able to love him fully and be happy ever after? Can't say. 

Is she she inclined to Jagya? No
Is her past stopping her from moving forward? Yes
If yes, does that help with her new relationship? No

So what next? 

My post is not to attack you, but sharing my mind set. Just because she is not two-timing Shiv, it is not enough to say that she cares for 'his' feelings..
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago