Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
super analysis shahi..🤗

after tha promo was out many are jumping to conclusion what is gonna happen.. but I think this promo was to create a hype..🤔 so lets watch 2 weeks what happens.. ðŸ˜ƒ I too feel  there is some other reason behind this which we ll get to know later..😊 
Edited by -Rasmi24- - 11 years ago
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: emptyworld

I thing no one getting it from few people here. I am not predicting nor I needed to write essays.. It is what I analysed and thought. Well people here saying to kill purity of Madhu and let her turn to cruel just standing for her as well not only RK. I do not want Madhu to turn total heartless - her feature is said to light the heartless world. So she can overcome her pain to...

They are saying RK r**** her soul... well they are insulting Madhu other way round. This is just my pov to get patience and stop insulting both... and please stop saying both should move ahead from eachother. The story is of Rishbala and I am serious this time..

wht hppnd?
kya kaha Rk ko or kisne kaha?
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -naughty_smile-

wht hppnd?
kya kaha Rk ko or kisne kaha?

why RK re ab madhu pe utar aye- she should be single cruel heroine... 😲 way out do they want her purity to vanish away like this... ya if its revenge which I not believe still i do not want her purity to vanish. I want her to stand with open white heart and give answers to whole world including RK too...
Killer_DeviL thumbnail

why RK re ab madhu pe utar aye- she should be single cruel heroine... 😲 way out do they want her purity to vanish away like this... ya if its revenge which I not believe still i do not want her purity to vanish. I want her to stand with open white heart and give answers to whole world including RK too...

what? gimme link kaha keh rahe hai😡
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Hehehehe shahi mast and rk ki tarha lamba chaura post hehehe.
Mujhe excitement is baat ki nai hai ki madhu heroine banegi aur rk hero yeh toh sb jante hai par.
Mai vanity van wala romance k piche padi hu jab se madhu ne karva chauth rakha wala b bittuji tapak padhe fir mera dil tut gaya fir mujhe pata chala ballu wala ki ha waha dikh jaye par rk ne biwi ko bej ballu k saat.
Chalo ab mai bht khush hu kam se kam heroine madhu banegi tb uski b vanity hogi tb rk toh madhu ke akele hone ka faida uthaye ga matlb romance wala.
Hehehe🤣🤣 i knw me cmnt tere post se alag hai ab kya dil k baat thi kehdi toh kehdi ab edit nai karna paap milta hai.🤣
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Duh !! I didn't dare 2 visit MF yest seeing so many negative post.
Avi toh puri tarha se kuch dikhaya ve nehi or I hate this/i love this chalu 😲
Don't want to spoil my mood by reading senseless post.. 🥱..Hope the twist unfold soon & so we can stop twisting our dimag...!!

Thanks fr the post Shahi. At least some people like u r here jinke post hum padke enjoy kar sakte hein. Love yaa 🤗
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Hmm i knw tu kya kehna chati hai ha maine b dkhe vo post madhu k revenge wale.
..Glycerine.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis dear !!!
Agree with u !!
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am not predicting sorry- I am just stating points and analysing...

arrey i knw re i was saying abt so many other posts hehe😆 

ur points are valid specially that prayer one 
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Shahi tu chod jisko jo kehna hai kehne de
Our RM no.1 for us :)