slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Avantika :  Mom not aunty
Pankhu: crying her heart out
LSV : Confused what a U turn

Adi : flirt flirt, forehead kiss, hug
Pankhu: playing hard to get, correct your expressions please - how about some shyness, pleasure at the kiss Ouch
LSV : did he stand on tiptoes or a stool to kiss her on the forehead that easily Wink

Adi/Pankhu: we will wait to cross this Lakshman rekha of massive pillows
LSV: if this is the younger generation, India's population worries will soon be over Tongue

Anuj: I want everything
Avantika: take it
LSV: seriously?? where is the strong businesswoman who stood no nonsense??Dead

Anuj: you always overlooked me, so I took everything
Nanaji: if you thought this was right, you would have asked me not Avantu
LSV: read AK's post on the raga Dholpuri.. its brilliant Clap.. will just add - wait Sheela and Anuj till Latika does the same to you LOL

Vedika: I want to talk to Preeti privately
Preeti: OK
LSV: did this woman wait till Kailash got back to Chandigarh or not?? Confused

Precap:
Preeti: Had to reassure Vedika
Adi: Do you still love Kailash
LSV: Move on Preeti, you deserve someone with no baggage Angry

Note: Harish has been absent all week.. is he playing hard to get Day Dreaming or is he sick Ouch or is he in financial difficulties?? LSV thinks the actor is busy with some other project and so the CVs are still deciding which is the best way forward. Hope he is back soon and we can move on to that.. its infinitely more interesting than this.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ndn_ashelgeesoapfreak13sameersaagarHumnaAfaqsihusamanthanashesherkobitaanusha.cochinhateme2preethi18anurao.66sunshine99sarra0f.s.mANJ4sukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 4-8 Feb '13" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Shanthi...Dancing I am doing the happy dance...for the return of LSV series... The watering hole for poor souls like me.. The abla sobby woman's club welcomes their latest addition..Avantika Kumar... Finally the pen that signed mega deals will wrestle with  the ladle and spoon...the members of the club have decided to invite Sheila the mastermind for a lecture series  on how to stay as the undisputed queen of any mansion.Tongue 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeshesherkobitahateme2anurao.66anusha.cochinslmu

sarra0

IF-Rockerz

sarra0

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Great post Shanthi, i had been missing your writing and the LSV updates I actually caught the first part of the episode yesterday.. it left me speechless, i couldn't believe this was the series I used to watch and glad it wasn't just me thinking that, with the absence of your LSV I thou mayb this is wat had been dished out all week. And havnt believe Avantika jus stood there for as long as she did like a kathputhli waitin for someone to tell her her lines or just give her instruction, and Pankhudi, v shud try and understand Avantika wat the! Adi keeps saying dad comes back all will b well, oh uh another disaster ready to strike.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarelgeeshesherkobitaanurao.66anusha.cochinhateme2slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Shanthi...Dancing I am doing the happy dance...for the return of LSV series... The watering hole for poor souls like me.. The abla sobby woman's club welcomes their latest addition..Avantika Kumar... Finally the pen that signed mega deals will wrestle with  the ladle and spoon...the members of the club have decided to invite Sheila the mastermind for a lecture series  on how to stay as the undisputed queen of any mansion.Tongue 

Koel Hug 

LOL how the mighty have fallen... Sheila is just amazing.. she nicely made Anuj the bad guy and came out looking all sweet.. of course, no one really believed her, but it was admirable 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeshesherkobitahateme2anurao.66anusha.cochin

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Great post Shanthi, i had been missing your writing and the LSV updates I actually caught the first part of the episode yesterday.. it left me speechless, i couldn't believe this was the series I used to watch and glad it wasn't just me thinking that, with the absence of your LSV I thou mayb this is wat had been dished out all week. And havnt believe Avantika jus stood there for as long as she did like a kathputhli waitin for someone to tell her her lines or just give her instruction, and Pankhudi, v shud try and understand Avantika wat the! Adi keeps saying dad comes back all will b well, oh uh another disaster ready to strike.

Thanks Sarra, completely agree with you.. this is not the show we started watching.. and such a Uturn in Avantika that its unbelievable Ouch

elgeeshesherkobitahateme2anurao.66anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by sarra0

Thanks Sarra, completely agree with you.. this is not the show we started watching.. and such a Uturn in Avantika that its unbelievable Ouch

I thnk we all are used 2 Avanthu's 'wat the'  attitude...Now seeing an Avanthu who donates everythng 2 Anuj...very hard 2 beleive...I want old Avanthu back Smile

sameersaagarelgeeshesherkobitaanurao.66hateme2slmu

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
For the first time Anuj got a heavy dialogue section LOL  His longest ever conversation n serial

Actually 1 thing s not clear 4 me yet...Did Anuj gt all powers really? Nanaji is the owner of property so he can easily cancel POA...ryt?Confused

elgeeshesherkobitahateme2anurao.66slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

For the first time Anuj got a heavy dialogue section LOL  His longest ever conversation n serial

Actually 1 thing s not clear 4 me yet...Did Anuj gt all powers really? Nanaji is the owner of property so he can easily cancel POA...ryt?Confused

Yes, Anuj is now due for a nice long rest in terms of dialogue LOL

Nanaji can I think, but he did say he will not take anything away from Anuj

elgeesameersaagarshesherkobitahateme2anurao.66anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.