"I" to Overtake Endhiran

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
"I" to ovetake Endhiran

When Shankar's "I" starring Vikram and Amy Jackson hit the floors, sources close to Aascar Ravichandran said that the budget will be around 80-90 crores but in a recent North India media interaction Vikram revealed that the budget of the film will be around 145 crores, which means it surpassed the one of the most expensive Indian movie Endhiran. Vikram also said the film will be based on a life of a model and the problems which he faces. The film has Vikram, Amy Jakson, Santhanam, Powerstar Srinivasan to its cast, PC Sreeram is cranking the camera and AR Rahman is composing the music.

Source : Cinema Lead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""I" to Overtake Endhiran" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Looking forward to the movie Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top