Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

lovely7010

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely7010

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm here with another OS. This one is for nims (Dazzling_Smile) as she wanted me to write a romantic OS and also the Valentines Day is around the corner so, here's an OS. Hope you all like it.

***Romantic Melody***

Another casual day with nothing special. Every one was busy with their daily routines. But for the couples it wasn't a normal day. It was 13th february, most commonly known as Pre Valentines Day all over. All the couples were busy thinking what this Valentines Day would have in store for them. And this couple is also not different. Kriya and Reyansh two love birds who confessed just 6 months back after overcoming a lot of hurdles. Finally from just being kriya and reyansh they have become KriYansh. These two love birds are also excited for the Valentines Day. Why wouldn't they be...after all its their first Valentines Day.

So, coming to the point kriya was in deep thinking what surprise rey would be planning for her. On the other hand rey was also thinking deeply what special can he do? And then looks like his mind's bulb got lightened. He messaged kriya to meet him in the fire exit in an hour. On seeing his message a smile curved on her lips. But soon she frowned on reading half an hour.
"An hour but why??? Itna late kyu?? I want to meet him now...I haven't talked to him since morning" she thought. But she had no other option but only to wait. Rey left for the mall forcefully taking swayam along with him. Poor swayam, he had to hear all his tantraums. Rey had been rejecting all his selection from the past half an hour.
"Arrghh rey, for once why can't you decide yaar. You've been rejecting all the dresses."
"Uffo, swayam mujhe koi aisi vaisi dress nahi leni I want to but it for my kriya. Jab meri kriya itni special hai toh uski dress bhi special honi chahiye"
"Do hell with you and you special dress...I'm leaving"
"Swayam..no..okay I'll soon select a dress..."
"You better hurry up"

After a lot of rummaging rey finally found a dress, which according to him is special.
"Dude, I found it...Chal lets go"
"Thank you, universe ji..." swayam exclaimed.
In college, Kriya was continously waiting for the class to get finished and she was more shocked that rey and swayam both of them didn't arrive for the lecture. Looks like universe ji answered her prayers and the bell rang. As soon as the bell rang kriya rushed to the fire exit but became upset on not finding rey there. Just as she sat on steps the door opened and rey entered in. She saw him but pretened to be angry.
"My baatcutter is angry??"
"Hmm"
"Oh if you're angry then yeh gift ka kya karu?? Tum toh baat hi nahi karogi"
"Gussa hu iska yeh matlab nahi ki gift nahi accept karungi..lao gift do" she said with a pout..
"Nope...pehle kiss karo"
"Rey!!" She whined.
"Pehle kiss only then gift"
She kissed him on his cheeks and said "ab do". He knew she becomes a kid when it comes to gifts. He loves this kiddish side of hers. He handed over the gift to her and asked her to open it later.
"Vaise kya hai isme??"
"A dress...jo tum kal humari date par pehnogi"
"Date?? Hum date par jaa rahe hai??"
"Yes honey, we are"
She blushed at the mention of 'honey'.

Rey pulled her more close to him. He put back the strands of hair covering her eyes. All she found in his eyes is love...love for her. He inched forward and the same did she. Soon their lips met. Every time they kissed they felt magical. Their tounges met and played with each other. Due to shortage of breath they pulled back. Before leaving kriya pulled rey into a soft smooch again and they left holding hands together. The whole night they spent in each others dreams.

~~~~~Next Day~~~~~

Finally its the day...the Valentines Day. A day when all the couples without any restrictions can spend together. It was evening and Kriya was in her room getting ready for her date. She loved the dress which rey gifted her. It is a beautiful off shoulder gery frock ending a little above her knees with siver work on it. Along with it are the matching sandals and accessories. She looked damn gorgeous in it. She straightened her hairs leaving them slightly curly at the end.

Kriya's dress: Image

She heard the car's horn and went down. Rey was awestruck with the beauty infront of him.
"Out of this world" was all rey could utter.
Kriya blushed at this. It was then she noticed that rey was looking very handsome. "You look hot" she said. Rey couldn't believe his ears. Did she really call him hot??
"Rey chalo" she shook him to bring him back to his senses.
"Yeah chalo".
While driving he kept checking her out.
"Vaise you look sexy" he said with a mischevious smile.
Kriya's cheeks turned deep crimson. Finally they reached their destination. They were actually in an area where there are lot of caves. She questioned him why they were but he didn't reply and just led her to one of the caves. It was dark in there and she gripped his hand.

Suddenly they entered a room like area. As soon as they stepped in the lights turned on and kriya was surprised on seeing the view in front of her. It was a small room covered and decorated with roses, orchids etc. On the walls were hanging huge pictures of kriyansh. Right from their first meet till their recent pics. She carressed each oth them and rey was busy staring at her. Rey then tookher towards a door which led to a small garden. It was actually a rose garden. She could smell different varieties of roses.
"Rey its beautiful"
"Not more than you"
He led her to the table where all the food items were set up. Everything obviously was of kriya's choice. They had their dinner a little early as kriya knee rey had done a lot of hardwork in doing all the preparations.

Rey then called the waiter and asked him to bring the cake. It was a chocolate cake with "kriyansh forever" written on it. He again didn't fail to surprise her. He stood behind her. His one hand gripping her waist and other on her hand which was holding the knife. Together they cut the cake. They fed each other.
"Where's mt gift??" He asked suddenly. It was then she realized she didn't bring a gift for him.
"Sorry, I forgot" she replied making a cute face so that he doesn't gets angry over her.
"Well...I know what perfect gift can be".
Before he could think or say something she kissed him hard on lips. Their kiss turned even more passionate with every passing minute. Not wanting to but the pulled back. Rey then forwarded his hand and asked her for a dance.
"But rey, no music"
"Well...I don't think I really need music to dance when I have the worlds most 'ROMANTIC MELODY' with me" he whispered in her ears. They were so close to each other. His hot breath was hitting her cheeks. He bit her ear lobe and moved back.

He held her one hand in his and his other hand around her waist and her other hand on his shoulders. As they took the position music started playing. Celine Dion's 'My hear will go on' song's instrumental version was playing. They swayed to the romantic number. It was a slow and perfect dance with accurate synchronization and sizzling chemistry. As the song ended they ended their dance in hugging position. They pulled back and stared deep into each others eyes. They kissed again. Through the kiss they were trying to vent out their love for each other. They parted away but his lips never left her. He continued kissing on her eyes, then on her cheeks. He moved down to her neck, giving her love bites all over and then reached her shoulders. All this while she had her eyes closed and was moaning his name. Then she started kissing him on his cheeks and moved down to his neck. She bit ear lobe and kissed it too. She kissed him on his exposed chest. His actions were driving him crazy. He lifted her up in arms and took her to the room. He placed her on the bed and came on top of her. Before capturing each others lips again they said "Happy Valentines Day, Love" in unison. With this they kissed again.

So how was it??

Nims I hope it was romantic enough.

Do hit the like tab and comment please.

Edited by lovely7010 - 09 February 2013 at 5:18am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...poojavj06Kriyaansh3103bhakti15varshitha.h.nash96reahalkavidoll2012moni94kirti31096Ada_ArshaAnyaa_KriYaanshlove_swayamChaithra_Arshadollydua--Nishi--sharuKRroshnithedivagrungta11kria1996siliya21star94navya_arshaAabhiArShaMiss_wannabeJade_PreciousreyanksrubykriyanshDeepu_krMalvaikajyoti_arshacutekriya-FrozenRain--Pia-enrique305GayatriJethaniJahnavi_KRASkriyasreed3fan4evavaishukarthikashivi_reyloverdazzlingmanavispicyraysdon girls..-Chabhilal-..love_arshaMeesocutesmileysmi--RAINA--PunjabiKudi_17only_kriyanshNeha_KRvaishu88anniemathiaskrPinkpearlyDazzling_SmileaTTiTude_dIvAsweetangelpayalLuvAly_KriYanshjas112MOON_ARSHAEffacioussumimitaSanskritiSHR-DMG4lifegal.angelPumpkinnaishasullyKanchi..--Shukti--Himu_arshayogini64kritzzz_ArShaPrincess_DevilLuvkriyansh-anusweetydiyafrienprincessSonia_sweetannu_Dewdrops.ShaKunsadafarshashalini_arsha..Roop..chand91.Optimism.sanju_arsha-reine-..KR..dancersqueen-Blind.Dance-KriYaansh960Devil_kritiluv_arshacrazyskybluelashesMadhu_ArShaanjali22Cookieliciousaishu3003-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kriyansh OS: Romantic Melody" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pia-

Goldie

-Pia-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
dhinka chinka...me 1stParty

mein bas aise gum rahi toh teri os miliBig smile

superb,cute os...

rey is a sweetheart.Blushing

poor kria

ending was very goodBig smile

nice title

now i am missing kriyansh terribly

kriyansh valentine day celebration was super romantiSmilec

Edited by unnipgc - 11 February 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely7010

kriyaansh.reyam

kriyaansh.reyam

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Luved the os... Nd it was damn romantic...

lovely7010

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
nyccc it is

lovely7010

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance