Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha-RJ bond going to be vital

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I think M-RJ bond is going to play a key role in M-M re-union...😊.
Cant predict RJ as of now,πŸ˜‰ cuz sometimes she behaves like ADDU... Rude, stubborn & mannerless! But sometimes she behaves like NANHI... V.bubbly, possesive for her papu, sweet as in last scene with MEGHA...! πŸ˜†
Only thing she dnt hv is matureness... i feel in both case it is going to help M-M if she ll behave like ADDU, then MEGHA might realize what kind of problems MOHAN would have faced with ADDU...! And it might clear MOHAN 's POV to MEGHA... & if RJ turns out to be a positive, sweetheart like NANHI...
Than she can play a vital role in MEGHAN reunion just like NANHI played in 1st season...πŸ˜›.! It is going to be very interesting to see M-RJ bonding growing unaware of the fact of their relation...! What say guyss???

Post credits to Amit

Edited by kresham - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya of course if Rimz will play positive role then upcoming episodes must be interestindg and superb ,i think.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MM reunion me Megha-Rim bond ka role zaroor hoga in one way or the other. Maybe Megha or Nanhi come to know half-info that Rim is mohan's daughter. then there may be MU, once that is cleared, it will be good time for MM.

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yes i  agree   kritika  but it wont  be  sweet   all  the time rimjhim  can     get possesive about megha too  after she starts connecting  megha with all  the stories  mohan   has told her
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would Love to c a vry good Bonding btwn Megha & RJ...

Something similar to Mohan-Nanhi bond..
Anthr thng...there r sum little things..which a mother can teach only..and those lttle lessons make big dffrce in a child's nature and behaviour.
Megha will unknowing play d role of Mother in RJ's life...and as she has alrdy hrd stories of Megha frm her Papu..she'll slowly like her..
This in effect may help in MM reunion.
Anthr chnce is also thre..her pssvnss abt her papu may crte mzr prblm in MM reunion..
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Plus it'll be interesting to see as well. Like in season 1, Nanhi needed a father figure, and then she found Mohan. In season 2, we see RJ needing a mother figure, so she'll have Megha. I miss Mohan and chawanni scenes, so im excited to see some cute bonding with Megha and RJ instead. :D
kresham thumbnail
RJ cant take Mohan's insult n deffinitely ...hisaab barabar karegi
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kresham

iss baar renu ko v chup rehena padegiπŸ˜ƒ
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Amit143-

Thankie kresha 😊

Ur welcome
-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kresham

yeah! RJ is the key control of MEGHAN i guess! Megha is also coming under her spell πŸ˜‰