Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 4ever4love

I really hope that RK believes his reasons for hurting Madhu are justified.  

Tomorrow RK will be:
- destroying Madhu's life
- breaking her heart
- killing her innocence
- breaking her trust 

He will break that part of Madhu that sets her apart from the others.  she will turn into a heartless, cold and lonely woman who will never love again or trust again.

Was it worth it??

If RK has a killer disease and is supposed to die (never will happen) but IF he did, then what was the worst that could happen to Madhu in that situation?  She loses her love and is heart broken BUT she would still be the kind soul we love and her innocence would still he there.

RK's way is cruel.  He may leave her being loved by thousands of fans as an actress but all she wanted was his love.  

@red... i doubt about that~ as long as padmini n her family still there for her she never will turn to a heartless human being!! we talk about madhubala... she will turn cold n attitude wala just with RK... not with someone who love her~ n that gonna hurt RK more... the double standard act will make RK see how hell really look like!

@blue... yeah agree... u speak it all~ we woman always want love more than anything else... even u man said that achievement is important in people live...