Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

DOTW : Sona should go back to work or not? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

Yes Visha, i also feel that Sona has to settle all the problems in her in-laws house first and then she can go to work.I hope once all this problems are solved by Sona then she can to go to work as i also want to see her as a journalist.

Yes, even i'm waiting to see her as a Journalist and how she manage the house at the same time Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Sona should go back to work or not? (Page 2)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amud

thanks visha for this thread...i il go in favor of sona ...
as we all know home should be filled with love ,affection,care ...all together mixed and shared towards everyone...but instead sona is surrounded people always do care for money,money ...they are not mingling with each and everyone ...and not supporting characters too how she can live in that place? so there are certain things to be placed in a right way ...until that sona has to sacrifice her job and turning them to be a human beings ...LOL indeed she needs more time to help her family ...i do vote for sona to be housewife ...
i think i made my pointsBig smile

Well down and good points. Only Neelam,Chacha ji and Chicku seems to be aware of what is happening in the house and Sona is also noticing what is happening in the house. She have also already made her point to Suhnaina that she will go back to work but after making the changes. So Suhnaina just needs to give Sona sometime till she decides to go back to work Smile

amud

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubysk

No... She have to take some time for her saasu maa... As everyone saying here she wil continue her carreer after fix things in chaturvedi family...

That's true and hope Suhnaina stops troubling her and gives in to Sona just for sometime till Sona fixes things in the house.

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Sona has a right to decide what she wants to do and don't want to do   and have her own identity.   she is a woman in her own right

I agree Shobhi, she should do what she feels like doing instead of going to work just because Suhnaina wants her salary Confused

rubysk

MahikaL

MahikaL

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
In my mind, Sona might be better off at work. Her Saas is so awful to be around, and everyone so selfish and sarcastic that I wouldn't blame her at all for wanting to escape to work. Why is the onus on women to smooth the tensions? And I'm shocked at how she uses sex or lack thereof as a weapon to control her husband. 

But of course I can understand that the issue is one of family harmony and traditional values, so Sona's determination to fix things is admirable when seen in that light. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amudstarsanjana

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
she should not go to work  

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahikaL

In my mind, Sona might be better off at work. Her Saas is so awful to be around, and everyone so selfish and sarcastic that I wouldn't blame her at all for wanting to escape to work. Why is the onus on women to smooth the tensions? And I'm shocked at how she uses sex or lack thereof as a weapon to control her husband. 

But of course I can understand that the issue is one of family harmony and traditional values, so Sona's determination to fix things is admirable when seen in that light. 
certainly agreed with ur points ...
wat if a women can do without any support in her family so she is indulging kanhaiyya using some romantic hugs and speech...ya indeed her thought is wrong but that is the case man became weak so have to agree with sona for that tooo if that is case...the reason is we cant handle a family with rough stances so sona is diverting kanhaiyya ...

MahikaL

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
sona's decision

MahikaL

MahikaL

MahikaL

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amud

Originally posted by MahikaL

certainly agreed with ur points ...
wat if a women can do without any support in her family so she is indulging kanhaiyya using some romantic hugs and speech...ya indeed her thought is wrong but that is the case man became weak so have to agree with sona for that tooo if that is case...the reason is we cant handle a family with rough stances so sona is diverting kanhaiyya ...

What a great point you've made. Sona won't have any success by bulldozing her way past his objections. 

I find myself cringing when, every time K gets romantic with Sona, she sees a mental image of Dadi. ROFL

amud

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.