Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Heights of immorality !! very disappointing. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

versha786

Groupbie

versha786

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i do not agrreee 
1st of all if ranveer seriously love her than he did not went london 
second daljeet loves her never force her to love him he supports her ...in london 
3rd now 1st time ever daljeet fighting for his love...
shahiba playing with his feeling 
as ranbeer is a murderer and do all the wrong thinks to get sahiba not because just he love her 
but his ego is bigger than his love 
as he cant see her girl with some one else...
sooo in my point of view daljeet is correct rather than ranveer ...
not justifing any character ... just posting my view...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heights of immorality !! very disappointing. (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

versha786

Groupbie

versha786

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
and i dont think this marrage is vaild (sahiba and ranveer)
becouse daljeet never singed the divorce paper 
and its not legle to marry someone else without mutual divorce..

sangeetaM

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by versha786

i do not agrreee 

see, if love is more than what is called passion, then mistakes do happen. his leaving to london was a mistake and that oo for sahiba's happiness to some extent. And the very fact that saiba followed him to london proves it that she was all his only.

second daljeet loves her never force her to love him he supports her ...in london 

yess... when did i say daljeet forced sahiba in london ??
i never said tha. it was sahiba's mistake or should i say sin to fall for daljeet within a span of two or three eyelocks, and heights of sickness was the cosummation with him. In reality it never hapens like that, that too when life was so much messed up for her.

So if ruining sahiba's house, family and physicall torturing Ranvir was what is called fighting for the love back, then sorry to say then Ranvir had also done what you called is fighting for love.
so the both score equal i terms of their fight for sahiba, and Ranvir wins only becos his stand was the same since the beginning, and his mind do not change like the wa Sahiba changes her men or daljeet changes his home and office.
And yes, if daljeet rvenging was all justified, then i am sorry to say, his character is totally lost, becos he was d man who was supposed to b a gold at heart. And i guess you remember the proverb hat when a bitch bites u, u will not o back and bite her back.. So if daljit is revenging back to Ranvir means both are equally at fault.

as ranbeer is a murderer and do all the wrong thinks to get sahiba not because just he love her 

i would like to correct you, Ranvir's killing jazz's dad was not to get sahiba.Ermm.. comeon plss, Mr pal was never after sahibaWackoROFL. he did all these to get rid of jazz, and i never said that he was right, he definitely will get the punishment, only if jazz track gets started.
Nopes if his ego would matter to him more than his love for sahiba, then he could easily rape sahiba, since he is married to her since months now. he very well knew sahiba ignores him for daljeet, sahiba hated him and loved daljit, and now even sahiba is pregnanat with daljeet's kid. trust me nothing can e more hurtful than this when you come to know that the person for whom since childhood you have done everything, right or wrong, theft or earning, snatching or begging, regretting r revenging, but in a blink she said that she had cosummated it with sum oher guy. its painful, and if he would be egoish, then he would never respect sahiba, and love her still, or cry for her to be with him.
In my POV, Daljeet is no saint, but his switching character made him more useless.
And as per Ranvir is concerned, i am only saying e is he only logical character and atleast moral as per his standards in this show.

My answers are in bold.
Iam no actor fan here.
But truth s tha, as a neutral audience i found Ranvir more intriguing.
See for me it really does not matter what both Ranvir and Daljeet did to get sahiba, but the thing which matters is that how the faced their lady love to prove their point.
And may b rudely, but Ranvir did prove himself, which daljit failed to do, because he always smiled when saiba supported him and bashed her when she was agains him. But Ranvir always blamed daljeet for everything , even sahiba's cheat, he always considered sahiba to be pure and angelic, and thus he rules the list.
again only my POV.

Edited by Minax - 09 February 2013 at 9:13am

Aashna_30

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minax

i do not agrreee 

see, if love is more than what is called passion, then mistakes do happen. his leaving to london was a mistake and that oo for sahiba's happiness to some extent. And the very fact that saiba followed him to london proves it that she was all his only.

i never said tha. it was sahiba's mistake or should i say sin to fall for daljeet within a span of two or three eyelocks, and heights of sickness was the cosummation with him. In reality it never hapens like that, that too when life was so much messed up for her.

So if ruining sahiba's house, family and physicall torturing Ranvir was what is called fighting for the love back, then sorry to say then Ranvir had also done what you called is fighting for love.
so the both score equal i terms of their fight for sahiba, and Ranvir wins only becos his stand was the same since the beginning, and his mind do not change like the wa Sahiba changes her men or daljeet changes his home and office.
And yes, if daljeet rvenging was all justified, then i am sorry to say, his character is totally lost, becos he was d man who was supposed to b a gold at heart. And i guess you remember the proverb hat when a bitch bites u, u will not o back and bite her back.. So if daljit is revenging back to Ranvir means both are equally at fault.

i would like to correct you, Ranvir's killing jazz's dad was not to get sahiba.Ermm.. comeon plss, Mr pal was never after sahibaWackoROFL. he did all these to get rid of jazz, and i never said that he was right, he definitely will get the punishment, only if jazz track gets started.
Nopes if his ego would matter to him more than his love for sahiba, then he could easily rape sahiba, since he is married to her since months now. he very well knew sahiba ignores him for daljeet, sahiba hated him and loved daljit, and now even sahiba is pregnanat with daljeet's kid. trust me nothing can e more hurtful than this when you come to know that the person for whom since childhood you have done everything, right or wrong, theft or earning, snatching or begging, regretting r revenging, but in a blink she said that she had cosummated it with sum oher guy. its painful, and if he would be egoish, then he would never respect sahiba, and love her still, or cry for her to be with him.
In my POV, Daljeet is no saint, but his switching character made him more useless.
And as per Ranvir is concerned, i am only saying e is he only logical character and atleast moral as per his standards in this show.

My answers are in bold.
Iam no actor fan here.
See for me it really does not matter what both Ranvir and Daljeet did to get sahiba, but the thing which matters is that how the faced their lady love to prove their point.
And may b rudely, but Ranvir did prove himself, which daljit failed to do, because he always smiled when saiba supported him and bashed her when she was agains him. But Ranvir always blamed daljeet for everything , even sahiba's cheat, he always considered sahiba to be pure and angelic, and thus he rules the list.
again only my POV.
oh my dear lovely,i wanted to say all this but i could not said all these things,if ranveer  has ego he would have never work as labourer under daljeet,he would have never choose sahiba over jazz's money...ranveer still stand firmly on love towards sahiba...

.Tamanna.

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by camjs

Absolutely agree with u dear...i don't understand this sahiba really..sleeping with daljeet whom she didn't know but now child as well...how can they show these kind of things...and now she wants ranveer to accept the child...that means if i again fall in love with someone and sleep with that person whom i know for only 2 months...and gets pregnant accept that child as well...really disappointing...and one more thing i m happy that ekta is leaving but i wanted kanan to leave...i can't stand his acting..yesterday i watched his acting and wanted to break my tv...my son cries for some sweets everyday like this but he is better than this kanan...don't know why cvs r not replacing him...i was watching this show for ashish..then now for written updates...feel really bad for ashish...gud that suku left...
 totaly agree with you,kanan's role was nitially offered to nandish sandhu (utaran fame),but due to some health reasons he opted out of the show,nadish is much beter as an actor...coming to sahiba now she playing fool of ranveer & her family just want ranveer accept her baby to save the honour of her family,she want to stay with ranveer for the diginity of her parents not for ranveer...very selfish.Angry

.Tamanna.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
i found only Sahiba to be guilty in entire story..i started watching the story for Ashish and Sukriti..who actually had chemistry..cv's destroyed jazzveer , made ranveer murderer and i left the show
ekta can be beautiful but can't act..same as kanan
plz cv's make ranveer surrender to police and give him a few years punishment so that he comes back as reformed person and focus on jazzveer
but no insane cv's won't listen to sane ideas

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna..SmokeySilence.Aashna_30

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by Minax

i do not agrreee 

My answers are in bold.
Iam no actor fan here.
again only my POV.
oh my dear lovely,i wanted to say all this but i could not said all these things,if ranveer  has ego he would have never work as labourer under daljeet,he would have never choose sahiba over jazz's money...ranveer still stand firmly on love towards sahiba...

thanx dear.
and yes one thing which i appreciate about Ranvir is dat he only wanted Jazz's money but he dint use her physically, i had a relief to see that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.Aashna_30

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

i found only Sahiba to be guilty in entire story..i started watching the story for Ashish and Sukriti..who actually had chemistry..cv's destroyed jazzveer , made ranveer murderer and i left the show
ekta can be beautiful but can't act..same as kanan
plz cv's make ranveer surrender to police and give him a few years punishment so that he comes back as reformed person and focus on jazzveer
but no insane cv's won't listen to sane ideas

totally agreed, Sahiba is the only one who is the most guilty in this story.
She is playing vollye ball with the two men, i mean why cannot just she take a stand and decide that whom she loves actually.
And as per Jazzveer is concerned, i still feel they might bring this track back if everything gets sorted out between Ranvir and Sahiba only to create more problems for Ranvir again.ROFL

.Tamanna.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.